Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Backov
Mar 28, 2010
So how much did this sweet pile of 1975 Japanese rust cost then? I missed it in the misc thread.

I'm jealous though, I love these old Hondas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Backov
Mar 28, 2010
Such a great little car. I hope you don't set it on fire and then fill it with spiders.

Backov
Mar 28, 2010
Amazing. Even your cat is like whoa.

Backov
Mar 28, 2010

SouthsideSaint posted:

What's the push bar looking thing on the front end? I don't think I have seen another civic of that vintage with one.

These were originally sold as machines for cattle farmers, so often came stock with the cattle pushing bars.

Backov
Mar 28, 2010
How could anyone hate that thing? It's loving awesome.

Backov
Mar 28, 2010
Isn't sharing your space with heroine addicts grand?

Backov
Mar 28, 2010

Slavvy posted:

They're addicted to strong, independent, intelligent women in a leading role?

Yes.

Backov
Mar 28, 2010
Honestly that looks like a terrifying mess.

I can understand taking a beautiful car with lovely engine/electrics and putting a different drive train in it, but the Biturbo is ugly as gently caress AND has lovely internals.

So, buy it I guess?

Or buy a 90s Jaguar and put the Biturbo engine into it?

Backov
Mar 28, 2010

14 INCH SLIT posted:

MAGIC DOES EXIST UNICORNS ARE REAL THE MAN IN THE SCARY EASTER BUNNY COSTUME ACTUALLY WAS JUST GIVING MY MOM THE HEIMLICH WHEN I WAS THREE LOOK WHAT WAS PARKED OUT FRONT

Not pictured - the flatbed parked in front of it getting ready to load it for the trip to the mechanic.

That is pretty lovely though. Much nicer than the clapped out Craigslist pieces of poo poo we've been seeing in this thread.

Backov
Mar 28, 2010
When I had my deviated septum fixed, I was given one of those nose splint things that tapes on, a whole bunch of gauze in my nostrils and pain meds.

One night shortly afterwards I woke up screaming, having torn a very large spider from my face and flung it across the room.

Yes. You know what it was.

Still, gently caress spiders. KOS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Backov
Mar 28, 2010

Geirskogul posted:

Last night we were chilling at a QT in the ambulance, you know, high idling and enjoying some podcasts, when a bro OPENS OUR REAR DOORS AND STARTS SEARCHING THE BOX.

Besides the fact that we were running BLS and didn't have any drugs, and even if we did they'd be locked up, I haven't come that close to beating the poo poo out of someone in years. Afterwards my partner said he was 50/50 afraid I'd get beat up by the meth addict, or that I'd literally kill the guy in rage. Guess I was up in his face before my partner even got behind the truck, and I was screaming pretty loudly ("bellowing" according to him).

I Honestly don't remember much, just that it ended with him running away, but I can't stand thieves. They're one of my most hated things, and this fucker had a poo poo-eating grin on the entire time he was saying "it's a mistake, it's a mistake." WHAT WERE YOU MISTAKING THIS AMBULANCE FOR, A DIFFERENT, EMPTY AMBULANCE? I'm not some "tough guy," but thieves instantly set me off, even when I need to keep cool.

And yes I know that the doors should be locked, but remember, this is R/M, and there's a reason the BLS unit gets this dedicated ride while other units have to fight over trucks

The box locks don't work

Did I wander into a thread where everyone knows this stuff?

• Locked thread