Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anime sarah palin
Oct 12, 2013

by Pipski
How hard would it be to do a D series swap, or even an EK1? A lot more power and reliability, either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime sarah palin
Oct 12, 2013

by Pipski

Nodoze posted:

Can you VTEC swap this?

It's possible but difficult.

Apparently the most common and easiest swap for these things is to drop in a motor from an early Accord, which gives a significant power boost and goes in without too much hassle.

anime sarah palin
Oct 12, 2013

by Pipski

13 INCH DICK posted:

If I want to upgrade to 13s I have the choice of '76-79 Accord rims or converting my front knuckles to 2nd gen civic and also making a hybrid 1st gen inner/2nd gen outer CV axle and redrilling my rear drums. The accord rims should be easy to find right? :v:

You're in California, aren't you?

Because if so, you're in luck. That's about the only place you'd find them. Those cars caught on there a lot harder than anyone else.

• Locked thread