Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

FirstPersonShitter posted:

I've spent £60 so far on fake hats someone take my money away from me. I feel very ashamed.

FirstPersonShitter posted:

Hell no I ain't spending £60 on one drat hat that is a fools game. I spread my poor life choices out and justify them to myself with the fact that I don't drink or smoke so my 'being cool' money goes on stupid poo poo for internet nerds.

haha!

The best strange name is "Fox News-accuracy may vary" for my strange rocket launcher :unsmith:

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
I can't seem to get ahold of captain invictus, can anyone give me a price for a backbiters billycock with it's a secret to everybody effect? I was originally just looking to get the new diablo3 expansion for it but then someone offered me 5.5 buds. If any goon can let me know how much its worth or is interested in it I'd be willing to work something out, I never play tf2 anymore

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

I haven't played in a while but my high five taunt is gone... I had it equipped to every character as it was the only one I have and now its not on anyone or my backpack. Has this ever happened to anyone? Its the only thing missing and no one else has access to my account

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

I didn't realize there was a steam marketplace until recently... one of my unusuals sold for $110. I put the other up for the going price of similar hats but what the hell am I going to do with $400 in steam money? I wish there was a easy way to turn that into USD.

I'm going to have so many (more) lovely steam games now :(

Also getting constant friend requests and spam from people seeing it on the marketplace reminds me of when I first uncrated them. Pleasssse stop spamming me asking me if I'll accept paypal random europeans

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Dr. Dos posted:

Start a thread in SA-Mart where you sell games at a discount in exchange for paypal money.

I'll probably do this.

Suspicious Cook posted:

The obvious solution is to invest in Bad Rats shares.

Or I could start a thread in coupons for free bad rats, any steam name posted gets it.

Harry Potter on Ice fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Aug 21, 2014

• Locked thread