Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hemoglobin
Jan 13, 2010

come pick my roses~

qnqnx posted:

I have voice chat permanently off no matter the server or what I'm doing. I don't regret it a bit.

Best piece of advice. I'd only ever have voice on when I was on Rutas.

I like leaving sprays on so I can cover up people's lovely sprays. Finding that one guy to annoy like this is fun times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemoglobin
Jan 13, 2010

come pick my roses~
Sometimes, all the magical cosmos align together and you land in a server where awful players come together and this magic can happen:

:allears: :allears: :allears: :allears:

Hemoglobin
Jan 13, 2010

come pick my roses~
Every event server I land on has 6 scouts on both teams.

On the upside, my scattergun aim has improved a whole bunch!

Hemoglobin
Jan 13, 2010

come pick my roses~
There really needs to be a thing that stops you from doing the thriller dance when you taunt.

Losing taunt-kills is :smith:

Reflecting Ghost-monoculus's eye-rockets to kill people is fun though.

Hemoglobin fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Nov 2, 2013

Hemoglobin
Jan 13, 2010

come pick my roses~
Whats a complete spellbook even do?

Also, I've got 4 Auderes and only 1 of another page in mine.

Hemoglobin
Jan 13, 2010

come pick my roses~

Mercury Crusader posted:

Are the previous year's costume pieces using the same cooldown system?

Can you gift the hat?

Also, no, I don't think the old costume pieces even drop anymore.

Hemoglobin
Jan 13, 2010

come pick my roses~
How are people running around with Halloween spells on their weapons (exorcism, etc)?

All of mine disappeared with the event. :smith:

Hemoglobin
Jan 13, 2010

come pick my roses~
I agree, the spy definitely needs something more useful.

The uber cancellation idea seems pretty good. Or prehaps let the sapper go through uber.

Hemoglobin fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Dec 30, 2013

Hemoglobin
Jan 13, 2010

come pick my roses~

Quotetype posted:

Config files are saved to steam's cloud, so deleting the .cfg documents in your tf2 folder won't necessarily remove them altogether.

I keep having this problem, too.

How do I remove them from the steam cloud? I checked, and I have the steam cloud disabled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemoglobin
Jan 13, 2010

come pick my roses~
So I had a guy buy trading cards from me, at 1:1 scrap. While I don't mind, I'm just stucking guessing why he'd want these, seemingly, useless cards?

• Locked thread