Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum

LogisticEarth posted:

What I need to complete is a Strange Beggar's Bazooka

Friend invite sent. Can't use the dang thing effectively anyway.

Now, loadouts. First one is my favorite Medic Loadout, and might be familiar to fellow Friday Night Funhavers as the Tiny Mosquito Medic.

Alternatively he gets to be the Horror-Medic of the Astral Planes.

The Bar Room Heroes tradition of the Friendly Heavy, a non-hostile sandvich-dispensing creature who only tickles.

The Robot Designed Solely to Annoy.

An my final Unusual, the Modern Day Milkman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum

Ariong posted:

Weren't you also the guy who kept complaining over voice about how people weren't following the rules?
That was me. :smith:

cuddlenaps posted:

No, that's my actual voice. People didn't have to be rude & weird about it.

Sorry. Never heard someone with such a high voice and lots of people in pubs like to use stupid voice modulators that end up sounding like that.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
Where the hell did Valve's economist minion go, anyway?

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
It ain't HUD add-ons doing it, because I'm just using a normal install at it's still constantly crashing. Also is there anywhere with a good list of the new items with pictures?

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum

Magypsy posted:

EDIT: ^^ They're all in the store, so you can see them there. Or check the Workshop's 'Accepted for In-Game Use' filter!

Thanks. Looks like a great selection.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
Happened to me a few days ago. Walking over the present slowly and down its center seemed to fix it.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
Thank god for server issues. My internet decided to implode last night.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
Forget who came up with it, but the recharge timer suggestion seemed like an even better idea.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
The minisentry is fine as is.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
Crit and explosion resistance.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
So what happens if an account with a limited run weapon like that gets banned? Is the item lost forever? Does the employee who banned you get to keep it? Does it get reclaimed by the Hat Baron mafia? :tinfoil:

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
Or a better option, have it be so that if a group has even one of that type of server, then all of their servers get blacklisted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
Had to quit 'cause the serve we were on just tried to loving trick me into installing malware.

• Locked thread