Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frankomatic
Aug 22, 2007

I've got to get a picture of this!

double nine posted:

So is this a game that requires an analog stick or are the keyboard/mouse controls accurate enough?

I play with the keyboard alone and it seems to work well enough. I can get to the final set of stages on a pretty regular basis, though I'm not so good about actually clearing the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankomatic
Aug 22, 2007

I've got to get a picture of this!
My new crowning achievement in Spelunky HD is finally, finally getting the last needed thing for the shortcut to the Temple down to where it needed to go. God drat that was way more annoying than it was probably worth considering I pretty much never use the shortcuts anyway.

...still haven't managed to get a win, either. Got to Olmec a few times, but I keep messing up in the fight. :( I've also never managed to actually survive a trip into... well, pretty much any of the extra stages aside from one that hasn't been shown yet and the Black Market.

• Locked thread