Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Mariota will be steamrolled in the title game by the soul crushing Alabama machine of death and unfathomable sadness and go back for chance to do it all over again next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Manziel is so banged up right now that he is currently trying (and allegedly succeeding) to teach himself to throw left handed. If he comes back for another year he may die.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Doltos posted:

Which will most likely happen in the NFL anyway.

Yeah but at least he'd be paid for it.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Aaron Murray is also playing with like his eight string receivers and running backs now.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
And Kyle Boller was just straight up terrible even in college and got drafted high because of one workout.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Iowa OT Brandon Scherff, who was likely to be on the first round bubble had he entered the draft, is going back to school for his senior year.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

swickles posted:

For that position, its probably not as bad as for a qb. He won't get that crazy scrutiny and will probably boost his stock into a sure first rounder instead of a bubble.

Unless he gets hurt, yeah (which is a concern because he's had one serious knee injury already) Gallery did the same thing, although I don't think Scherff's ceiling is that high. I would have left if I was him, but a season to build up some hype could work well. He got overshadowed in the Big Ten by Lewan this year, even though I think he had a better season. Next year he'll be the guy going into the year.

MourningView fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Dec 10, 2013

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Shut up, Daltos.

And I guess everyone else, but seriously.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
I have wanted the Cowboys to draft a safety in the first round for like 15 straight years now. They're not gonna draft a safety in the first round.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Benne posted:

Jason La Canfora is tipping picks again, so you should probably unfollow him if you care about that sort of thing.

also you should not care about that sort of thing because really

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Intruder posted:

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL 2h
I predict that next season, whether he's playing or not, Manziel's jersey will be the No. 1 seller in the NFL. You watch.

Ehhhhhhh maybe

If he doesn't play then probably not, but if he does (and I assume he probably will) that seems like a pretty safe bet.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
It's going to be like 20 dudes coming up to that draft song drake did

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Pron on VHS posted:

You should be pretty happy, yeah. Football and all sports are about entertainment, I'd take Manziel over Alex Smith even if it means a few less wins for my team

He is also gonna be way better than alex smith, who is a boring garbage QB.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Don't draft Johnny Motherfucking Football and then turn him into some boring rear end pocket passer, that misses the whole goddamn point.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
If you want to be lame and limit risks just draft loving Blake Bortles and let him be the bust he was born to be, don't try to clip Johnny's wings.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

kiimo posted:

A lot of smoke about the Chiefs taking Aaron Murray. It's interesting that Manziel has an average release time of 3.5 seconds from the pocket while Murray has 2.6.

yeah cause Johnny's running around in circles clowning fools and being rad

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Bigass Moth posted:

If the Browns can fleece picks from the Falcons again I will be a happy man...but they need to spend them correctly (they won't).

In other news, help me pick a jersey to wear to the bar tonight for maximum factory of sadness. I have a brown Quinn, a white Quinn, and a white Reuben Droughns.

where the gently caress did your life go wrong that you thought purchasing multiple brady quinn jerseys was a good idea

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
I gurantee I would be the best player in the central european football league right now. I will stiff arm a Liechtensteiner so hard, you don't even know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Groucho Marxist posted:

is that like a scott steiner

Not at all, I would never gently caress with The Big Bad Booty Daddy.

• Locked thread