Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Dion Bailey was supposed to transition more to a Safety this year, but I can't really say how much he has due to all of the injuries and having to work every Saturday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

LiquidFriend posted:

Logan Thomas is destined to be making a position change back to Tight End.

Remember before last season when everyone said that he and Matt Barkley were gonna be battling to be the 1st pick?

wandler20 posted:

I didn't see Carr's bowl game but from what I heard he didn't look good in it. Was it because of the competition or did Fresno just not have the man power to match up with USC? Playing poorly against good competition when he played sub par competition his whole career just kind of screams bust.

He was on the run from pass rushers the entire game as Fresno's O-Line couldn't do anything against USC's. He also received very little help from his WRs as they dropped a lot of passes. I can't say he had a good game, but I think it was better than most people looking at highlights will see.

The Glumslinger fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Jan 7, 2014

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Grozz Nuy posted:

I think Lee could very easily be around at 16 considering his knee and lackluster production last year in comparison with 2012. I'd expect him to go in the early 20s. I think the early second round is when WRs will start flying off the board.

He was healthy and productive by the time they got to their bowl game, so I doubt it will hurt him that much

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Calvin/Watkins would be so unfair that Matthew Stafford would spontaneously combust on the first play of the season.

And his backup would still throw for 4500 yards

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Intruder posted:

Bortles screams Gabbert 2.0 to me, though I can't put my finger on why

A QB with a bad name who was never in the discussion until the season was almost over

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Quest For Glory II posted:

Honestly I mean why even play the regular season, just go off the preseason AP and skip right to the championship. USC vs Notre Dame

I see zero problems with this plan

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
I hope someone picks "We're in the money" for their song

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Can somebody give me a decent draft drinking game?

Drink everytime a team fucks up

Drink a lot if its your team

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

PrinceRandom posted:

Sometimes I get a feeling that goons just hate drafting in the first round.

Always trade down and spend the picks on linemen and non-QB skill positions.
:goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Febreeze posted:

The Giants are not taking JFF

for fucks sake every single team has been linked to JFF in one way or the other this week. Stop paying attention to JFF poo poo

I haven't seen the Bears linked to JFF yet.

Maybe I should start a blog and get mentioned by someone on ESPN

• Locked thread