Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dont hate the playa
May 12, 2009
Not that it matters, the Falcons probably would have drafted more horrible line players with those picks anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dont hate the playa
May 12, 2009
If both Matthews and Clowney are gone at six I could see Atlanta possibly trading down with a qb needy team. Then again I also see them giving away the rest of their picks to go up to get Clowney so who knows.

dont hate the playa
May 12, 2009
Falcons are going to give up the entire draft to move up to 2 to draft Clowney and TFF will be confused on how to react because hey gently caress a falcon

dont hate the playa
May 12, 2009
Brady Quinn is still my favorite free fall.

dont hate the playa
May 12, 2009

quote:

"I wish they could trade up for me," Clowney told ESPN.com, "but I hope I don’t fall to No. 6. I like Atlanta – a lot. They’re pretty good. They’ve got some guys from South Carolina on the team, also. And it’s close to home."

If not for the Raiders, I could see Atlanta getting Clowney without having to trade up. Just have to continue to hope for the continued rise of Watkins and all the QB's.

dont hate the playa
May 12, 2009
With the signings the Falcons had today everyone is speculating a change to 3-4. Knowing nothing about college players and assuming Clowney is gone, who fits better in that system, Mack or Barr?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dont hate the playa
May 12, 2009
I'm guessing this is a dumb smokescreen to get the Falcons/whoever else worried that Houston doesn't want to trade the first anymore.

• Locked thread