Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
It is really goddamn amazing/sad that Washington players are listed as decent prospects at WR, RB and TE and yet two out of those three haven't produced much at all in the offense this year.

To be honest I'm gonna feel sorry for the team that drafts Kasen Williams, dude has just not lived up to the hype at all and is almost an afterthought in our offense at the college level. Can't see him being even a decent factor in the NFL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

vaginal culture posted:

I think Keith Price is an NFL prospect, I watch every Ducks game and he seems more NFL ready than Mariota (who is really inaccurate). Aaron Murray does not look good at all.

I mean, if you like throwing bubble screens, checkdowns, and slants all day, sure, and he is really accurate at those. However, he has next to no downfield accuracy, he's had 2-3 batted passes a week over the past month or so, and has a history of bad decision making and being dinged up. I'd say he's a 3rd or 4th round pick at best.

I am so negative about my own college team's NFL prospects :sigh:

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Benne posted:

Because I am way too invested in the success of former Washington Huskies, let's check in on local hero Keith Price and see how he's doi--

...oh. :smith:

Does that mean he's throwing high, or can't hit downfield passes? Because if that's the latter, well, there was always a reason why he threw quick slants and swing passes a bunch.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Did Kasen Williams declare or is he smart?

Haven't heard anything about him declaring, which is good because:

1. He kinda sucks at this point, even on the college level
2. He's recovering from a broken leg

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Groucho Marxist posted:

What the heck there are people saying Jake Locker isn't garbage and they don't have UW avs

Actually we'd be the first ones to tell you that he's garbage hth

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Grittybeard posted:

This is a significant departure from times past.

Well okay, I can't speak for the other Husky posters, but I've thought he sucked poo poo since I started posting here. I was cautiously optimistic but had a definite feeling that he'd suck in the NFL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
I seem to be getting the feeling that the reason why a bunch of teams are generating rumors about trading up to get JFF is that they want another to scramble and get him off the board early because they actually think he'll bust hard. I mean I'm probably overthinking it, but I keep thinking that's the only reason rumors are popping up and then fading just as quickly.

• Locked thread