Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
Just to make sure we're all on the same page, Hywel's daughter isn't yet old enough to be married. e: Certainly Briant can gain a betrothal, though... he just has to survive the next couple of years (and probably make sure both Hywel and his daughter don't get killed by Saxon raiders or pillaging knights in the meantime).

ibntumart fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Jul 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."

ibntumart posted:

Just to make sure we're all on the same page, Hywel's daughter isn't yet old enough to be married. e: Certainly Briant can gain a betrothal, though... he just has to survive the next couple of years (and probably make sure both Hywel and his daughter don't get killed by Saxon raiders or pillaging knights in the meantime).

Ah, that is helpful information, and useful, because betrothals hinge almost entirely on the parents, rather than having to at least try to impress the potential bride, which has little chance of working out for Briant, given his poor skills at any actual sort of talking besides Courtesy. Hopefully my Winter d6 rolls well, so I can start diversifying Briant's social portfolio.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Made some rolls, gonna charge one guy, and just hope the other guy misses. But made those rolls at work, and didn't have time to post these things today, so there'll be a date differnece, just a heads up.

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."
Oh, hey, I want to make sure before I do it, but, "loyalty" was the first thought that came to mind for what Briant would claim is the most important virtue, due to having twenty on his loyalty towards the rest of the group. Is that kosher to use as a defense? I don't wanna seem like I'm trying to cheese it, it just seemed like that sort of loyalty, colored, of course, by his other strong traits, would be what he sees as most important. Not that I don't like the idea of trying to spin Arbitrary into a positive, aggressively BSing everyone around him is kind of Briant's schtick and all.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

Shogeton posted:

Made some rolls, gonna charge one guy, and just hope the other guy misses. But made those rolls at work, and didn't have time to post these things today, so there'll be a date differnece, just a heads up.

No worries, post away.

EclecticTastes posted:

Oh, hey, I want to make sure before I do it, but, "loyalty" was the first thought that came to mind for what Briant would claim is the most important virtue, due to having twenty on his loyalty towards the rest of the group. Is that kosher to use as a defense? I don't wanna seem like I'm trying to cheese it, it just seemed like that sort of loyalty, colored, of course, by his other strong traits, would be what he sees as most important. Not that I don't like the idea of trying to spin Arbitrary into a positive, aggressively BSing everyone around him is kind of Briant's schtick and all.

Hywel is looking for a Personality Trait, not a Passion, I'm afraid!

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Give me the secret to the anti-puppet equation!

Sorry for the long gap here, I'll post tomorrow night hopefully.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice
My apologies as well. New post up right now! I'll to try to move the rest of the solos along at a faster clip my next update... I want to get us through winter proper and get into next year's big adventure. Lots of opportunity for Glory, loot, and the chance to make several difficult (or downright foolish) decisions.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Kind of wanna do a get together of the knights to go after these Saxon slave camps, (Winterbourne Stoke asks for aid) or alternatively, have Elias gather his men at arms, but I'm not sure if there's time for that?

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Don't be dead game please don't be dead

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

I want to believe...

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

Hey, while everyone else finishes up their Winter adventures, is it cool if I do up my Winter Phase stuff, since my vignette's done? May as well do it now, unless there's something still to come that might affect it.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice
Go for it!

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

Okay, so Briant has earned a whopping 118 Glory this year, before annual bonuses. However, not sure how, but my Google Doc has it as 158, which is gonna bug me for the next month because I have no idea where the extra forty came from. I could have just added the 118 to my running total from the game thread without noticing that they were actually the same numbers, but that can only explain the 25 from court at Lindsay, leaving fifteen points unaccounted for. Next year, I'm watching those numbers like a hawk, this isn't the first year I've had mystery points slip into my tabulation, the document was intended to avoid that issue. Hopefully one of you guys'll realize what went wrong. Also, if the betrothal counts as a "Unique Honor", let me know.

Anyway, time for skill rolls:
Sword: 9, no raise
Courtesy: 17, raised to 16
Hunting: 6, no raise
Arbitrary: 19, raised to 17
Proud: 12, raised to 11
Prudent: 16, raised to 11
Generous: 1, no raise
Loyalty (Knights): 3, no raise
Hatred (Saxons): 1, no raise

Now for my training. Briant doesn't really need focused training as much as he needs to be more well-rounded, and it doesn't look like he'll be making much progress this year. As it's proven a fairly critical skill of late, Briant will be practicing his oratory (by talking into a mirror, if The Sims has taught me anything).

Now, family events, the most fun part of any Winter Phase! There's been a wedding! The groom is Briant's zombie dad younger half-brother, Perin! Through several consecutive years of baldfaced scheming that has severely damaged his reputation in the long term, Sir Perin has managed to coerce an aging knight of moderate renown to give him the hand of his daughter. The knight is not as influential or as wealthy as Sir Hywel, and Perin's means have done more harm to his position than he stands to gain from the marriage. Briant is no stranger to plotting, himself, particularly in order to secure an advantageous marriage, but this wedding quite clearly shows the value of his more even-handed and subtle approach.

And, with my current annual Glory of 91 (85 from Traits/Passions, my Loyalty having gone up to 20 back in the Summer from that crit, 6 from land), Briant now has a whopping 209 earned Glory, for a new total of 2094! I shall put my bonus point into Dexterity, since the next bonus point I get, if also added to Dexterity, will bring my Movement up to 3. Besides, in terms of physical attributes, Briant's more concerned with combat than looks.

An update character sheet will be posted shortly.

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

Name: Sir Briant (known as "The Feckless" among those outside his range of hearing)
Religion: British Christian
Home: Newton
Family characteristic: Clever
Heirloom: Decorated Saddle

Traits:
Just/Arbitrary: 3/17
Valorous/Cowardly: 16/4
Generous/Selfish: 14/6
Energetic/Lazy: 13/7
Chaste/Lustful: 13/7
Temperate/Indulgent: 13/7
Forgiving/Vengeful: 9/11
Modest/Proud: 9/11
Prudent/Reckless: 11/9
Honest/Deceitful: 10/10
Pious/Worldly: 10/10
Merciful/Cruel: 10/10
Trusting/Suspicious: 10/10

Passions:
Loyalty (Lord): 15
Love (Family): 15
Hospitality: 15
Honor: 16
Hate (Saxons): 17
Loyalty (Party): 20

Attributes:
Size: 18
Dex: 9
Str: 15
Con: 21
App: 8

Damage: 6d6
Hit Points: 39
Unconscious at: 10
Move Rate: 2
Healing Rate: 3
Distinctive Features: Haughty Sneer, Booming Voice

Skills:
Awareness 10
Boating 1
Compose 1
Courtesy 16
Dancing 2
Faerie Lore 1
Falconry 3
First Aid 10
Flirting 3
Folk Lore 2
Gaming 13
Heraldry 3
Hunting 10
Intrigue 3
Orate 8
Play (Harp) 3
Read (Latin) 0
Recognize 10
Religion (Christianity) 2
Romance 3
Singing 2
Stewardship 10
Swimming 10
Tourney 2

Battle 15
Horsemanship 10
Sword 19
Lance 7
Dagger 5

Army:
Middle-Aged Knights: 3
Young Knights: 6
Non-lineage Men: 12
Levy: 56

Annual Glory:

Traits/Passions: 86 (Arbitrary, Valorous, Hates Saxons, Honor, Loyalty (KotH))
Land: 6

Other:

Relatives: Guy (elder uncle, father of Floridas and Gauter, most successful knight in the family), Eliot (younger uncle, childless, sees Briant as surrogate son, bit of a meddling busybody), Adtherp (middle uncle, illegitimate, more competent than he seems, but is essentially a human doormat), Gracian and Alein (twin younger half-brothers by Briant's stepmother, foolish idiots who tend to get into trouble), Perin (younger half-brother, older than the twins, illegitimate, schemes like Briant, but is more hamfisted and less scrupulous, not to mention less adept) Melion (maternal cousin, father deceased, another schemer, almost as skilled as Briant, but no real "big picture" thinking), Floridas (paternal cousin, son of Guy, practically perfect in every way, though his good nature means he has basically no ambition for upward mobility), Gauter (paternal cousin, son of Guy, reckless hothead that tends to get into trouble, though nothing remotely as stupid as what the twins get up to, and is just generally more likable, because of course Floridas' little brother is better than Briant's little brothers)

Cash in coffers: No excess liquid assets, 1 pound material (Gold ring, emerald inset)
Special assets: Betrothal to Meleri of West Lavington (daughter of Sir Hywel), the king's continued interest (unknown, but significant, value), nukalavee sword (belongs to us all, but Briant is apparently its designated keeper).

Current Glory: 2194

EclecticTastes fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Dec 31, 2015

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

I love that Pellogres crits his "gently caress you trial by combat, motherfucker" roll immediately after fumbling his Forgiving roll (and getting a check to Vengeful IIRC!).

Trial By Combat is certainly a holy act, and Pellogres is definitely acting very Old Testament. ;)

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Moving this to the OOC Thread:

ibntumart posted:

Rhun

OOC: Sorry, I was unclear! The marriage scene will be in the Christmas court/next year posting, but it will actually take place a couple of months beforehand. You can still claim the marriage-related Glory.

Yay!

So: XP checks. Earlier we had the following list of confirmed things I can check:
Dancing (10)
Loyalty (Knights of the Hound) (19) (was 18 at start of year, increased to 19 when critted)
Sword (18)
Courtesy (4)
Hunting (2)
Reckless (10)
Religion(Pagan) (10)

Rhun should also receive a check to Hospitality (16) for a successful Passion roll; he may have a check for Flirting (10) if his roll in this post was indeed a crit (I never got a confirmation either way, though Adwen's responses to Rhun lead me to believe it may well have been). I'm going to assume that it was, for the purposes of rolling for experience checks, and if it turns out I was wrong I'll just discard any increase that happens due to that roll. So that's nine experience checks:

Experience checks: 9#1d20 6 9 20 10 18 9 5 4 19

Dancing of 10 does not increase; Loyalty 19 does not increase; Sword increases to 19; Courtesy increases to 5; Hunting increases to 3; Reckless of 10 does not increase; Religion (Pagan) of 10 does not increase; Hospitality of 16 does not increase; Flirting increases to 11.

Four out of nine is actually really quite good, especially when one of them is Rhun's primary combat skill!

Next step is Aging; Rhun becomes 25, no rolls needed.

Economic Circumstances: Rhun is maintaining himself normally; he blew a lot of cash on his nuptials, after all.

Horse Survival Rolls: Horse Survival Rolls: 5#1d20 14 18 15 18 1 Oh no! Horse #5, Rhun's spare Rouncy, expires. Well, that's what he had a spare for to begin with, one supposes.

Step Six is Family Rolls, where marriages happen, so before I go any further, three (and a half) questions for ibntumart:

1) Adwen's dowry includes manors. Do I calculate income from them this winter? I'm assuming not, since none of the upkeep of that land occurred while Rhun was in charge of it, but it's worth checking.
2) What's Adwen's Glory? I receive an amount of Glory equal to hers (up to a max of 1000) and she receives 1000 Glory from me.
3) Will Rhun be permitted to generate a Love (Adwen) Passion? It's not strictly guaranteed - we're not in a very romantic era here! - but from the way they seemed to click I'd suspect such could grow.
3a) If the answer to the above is "yes," the book tells me to roll 3d6; at the GM's option the modifiers for the Amor passion in Appendix 1 can be used, so I'll let you decide which, if any, modifiers should come into play. Also, I look forward to moments of Introspection. :D

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Doubleposting to help game not be dead

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice
Sorry, work decided to give me more responsibility lately (without corresponding pay, of course). Next post tonight will wrap up the winter scenarios.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

No worries, I wasn't trying to shame you or anything! :D

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice
Winter phase rolls, please, and updated character sheets, if you've not done so yet! I'd like to launch the next year's events within the next couple of days.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Darn, sorry, been forgetting this thread. Are any of you on IRC sometimes to help me out with this winter phase, because I'm worried I'm going to mess parts of it up.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice
I'll be home early from work today if all goes well---I'll try to hop on IRC this afternoon.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Any idea what channel? Normaly, I might try to figure it out, but dealing with a fever currently, so a bit slower than normal.

Edit: Gonna go to sleep for tonight. Time zones and such. Do the winter phase later.

Shogeton fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Sep 30, 2015

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice
I am still here and at last mostly free of personal issues and work getting in the way of updating. If you guys are still up for continuing, I would love to usher in a new year for the Knights of the Hound.

Shogeton, I don't know that I'll be able to do IRC at a convenient time unless you're in Pacific Standard time, but if you're still game and having issues with Winter phase, any Winter phase questions you can post here or PM me.

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

Well, I think it's pretty clear at this point that I'm seeing the GPC through to the end come Hell or high water. I ain't going anywhere.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

I'm in. I'm never not in for Pendragon.

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
I'm still here. Do we have an IRC channel?

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

I'm still in, though I need to sit down and go through the past year to figure out what I need to roll for winter.

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

Lager posted:

I'm still in, though I need to sit down and go through the past year to figure out what I need to roll for winter.

I've only been doing it for myself, but if everyone's down for it, I can start using my Google Doc to keep track of everyone's experience checks, and make it public, so you can all keep track.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

I'm halfway done with my Winter Phase rolls, but I had some questions in my earlier Winter Phase post that I would like answered before I keep going, what with the whole 'got married' thing.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Step Six is Family Rolls, where marriages happen, so before I go any further, three (and a half) questions for ibntumart:

1) Adwen's dowry includes manors. Do I calculate income from them this winter? I'm assuming not, since none of the upkeep of that land occurred while Rhun was in charge of it, but it's worth checking.

Next winter.

quote:

2) What's Adwen's Glory? I receive an amount of Glory equal to hers (up to a max of 1000) and she receives 1000 Glory from me.

quote:

3) Will Rhun be permitted to generate a Love (Adwen) Passion? It's not strictly guaranteed - we're not in a very romantic era here! - but from the way they seemed to click I'd suspect such could grow.

Ibn loves love, so emphatic yes!

quote:

3a) If the answer to the above is "yes," the book tells me to roll 3d6; at the GM's option the modifiers for the Amor passion in Appendix 1 can be used, so I'll let you decide which, if any, modifiers should come into play. Also, I look forward to moments of Introspection. :D

I alas do not have the book on me right now, but if you want to propose any specific modifier(s), I will give my yea or nay.

EclecticTastes posted:

I've only been doing it for myself, but if everyone's down for it, I can start using my Google Doc to keep track of everyone's experience checks, and make it public, so you can all keep track.

For the record, I like this idea.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Whoo, thanks!

The modifiers for an Amor Passion - which can at GM's discretion be applied to a Love Passion - are as follows. I've italicized the ones I think Rhun and/or Adwen could benefit from, on the off chance that they're applicable.
  • Either has made a successful Flirting roll with the other - +1d3
  • Either has significant Glory - +1 per 100 Glory
  • Either is an Enemy of the other - -1 per Hate (Enemy)
  • He has saved her from a dire fate - +6
  • She has brought him back from the brink of death - +6
  • The Lady is an exquisite beauty - +1 per point of APP over 15
  • The Lady is an Heiress - +1 per Librum of annual income

Initial roll: Love (Adwen) Initial Value: 3d6 11

So that's an initial value of eleven, plus or minus any modifiers you okay tossing in. Not the highest ever, but we can work on that. ;)

So, the rest of Step Six, Family Events:
Family Events: 1d20 1
Aww, who died?: 1d20 19

a Death in the Family! Looks like one of Rhun's cousins. Aww, that's a bummer. Right after the wedding! (edit: gonna assume that's one of the Young Knights that Rhun can call on and adjust his forces accordingly)

Step Seven, Training. This is actually a really hard decision! I'm going to improve a Trait by one - namely Lustful. It's a religious trait and Rhun's a newlywed. From a purely mechanical standpoint it would be smarter for me to chase after trying to get the Chivalry Bonus (those 3 points of Armor matter), but from a purely roleplaying perspective Rhun has deliberately emphasized his faith often enough that he really should be trying to embody it.

Step Eight, Compute Glory! Rhun started the year with 2150 Glory; Glory for rolls was meted out at 10 per crit Sword roll and 10 per crit Loyalty roll, giving Rhun an additional 30. He gets 95 for his deeds during the year, his Annual Glory Awards are 137 points, and he gets 740 for marrying Adwen. That brings his total to a whopping 3152 Glory.

Step Nine, Glory Bonuses! Rhun gets one of these this year, a point that he can add to anything (except SIZ); Rhun will improve his Lustful by one once again, making it one point away from being famous and getting me even closer to that Religious Bonus.

Updated character sheet to follow!

(edit again: Holy crap, I forgot Adwen was heir to six manors!)

DivineCoffeeBinge fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Nov 13, 2015

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Sir Rhun the Industrious
Glory: 3172

Son Number: 1
Homeland: Salisbury
Culture: Cymric
Religion: Pagan
Lord: Earl of Salisbury
Current Class: Vassal Knight
Current Home: Broughton Manor

Personality Traits
Chaste 5 / Lustful 15
*Energetic 16 / Lazy 4
Forgiving 10 / Vengeful 10
*Generous 16 / Selfish 4
Honest 13 / Deceitful 7
*Just 10 / Arbitrary 10
*Merciful 10 / Cruel 10
*Modest 7 / Proud 13
Pious 10 / Worldly 10
Prudent 10 / Reckless 10
Temperate 10 / Indulgent 10
Trusting 10 / Suspicious 10
*Valorous 16 / Cowardly 4

Directed Trait:
Chivalrous Bonus: (75/80) NO
Religious Bonus: NO

Passions
Loyalty (Lord): 16
Love (Family): 16
Hospitality: 16
Honor: 17
Loyalty (Group): 19
Love (Adwen): 11

Statistics
SIZ 14 (Knockdown)
DEX 11
STR 13
CON 13 (Major Wound)
APP 16

Damage [(STR+SIZ)/6]: 5d6
Healing Rate [(STR+CON)/10]: 3
Movement Rate [(STR+DEX)/10]: 2
Total Hit Points (SIZ+CON): 27
Unconscious (HP/4): 7

Distinctive Features: Bright Red Hair, High Cheekbones

Skills
Awareness 11
Boating 1
Compose 1
Courtesy 5
Dancing 10
Faerie Lore 2
Falconry 3
First Aid 10
Flirting 11
Folklore 2
Gaming 3
Heraldry 3
Hunting 3
Intrigue 3
Orate 7
Play [harp] 3
Read [Latin] 0
Recognize 3
Religion [Pagan] 10
Romance 2
Singing 2
Stewardship 2
Swimming 2
Tourney 2

Battle 12
Horsemanship 15
Sword 19
Lance 15
Spear 6
Dagger 5

Horses
Warhorse Type: Charger
Damage: 6d6
Move: 8
Armor: 5
HP: 46
SIZ: 37
CON: 12
STR: 30
DEX: 17
Breed:

Riding Horse Type: Rouncy Move: 6
Squire's Horse Type: Rouncy Move: 6
Horse #4 Type: Sumpter Move: 5

Equipment
Armor Type (10 Points): Norman mail, with Shield (6 points)
Clothing (1 Libra Value): Fine clothing
Weaponry: Sword, 2 spears, dagger
Personal Gear (on Horse #4):
Travel Gear (On Horse #4):
War Gear (On Horse #2):
Spare Cash: none

Family Characteristic: Keen Senses (+5 Awareness)

Annual Glory Awards
Traits: 48 (Energetic, Valorous, Generous)
Chivalry: 0
Holdings: 42
Passions: 84 (Love (Family), Hospitality, Honor, Loyalty (Lord), Loyalty (Group))
Religion: 0
TOTAL: 174

Holdings
Manor of Broughton (improvements: Pagan Chapel-equivalent)
Six additional Manors (Adwen's dowry)

Army
Family Knights: 0 Old Knights, 0 Middle-Aged Knights, 4 Young Knights
Vassals: N/A
Other Lineage Men: 18
Levy: 52

NOTABLE EVENTS:

485: Knighted by Earl Roderick of Salisbury. Skirmish at Allington, where Rhun met the Pagan Knight Sir Pryderi. Battle of Mearcred Creek, under the command of Prince Madoc, where a Saxon detachments, including berserkers, was repulsed. Instituted lavish Pagan celebrations.
486: Went on the Adventure of the Sword Lake, where the knights killed the giant Three-Eyed Tom at the behest of the aged goatsherd Madoc, who turned out to be Merlin in disguise; then they defended him against a nucklavee and its ferocious canine companion before witnessing the marvel of a hand from beneath the lake producing a sword, which Merlin spirited away. Continued holding lavish Pagan celebrations.
487: Accompanied the party of High King Uther Pendragon to witness his diplomatic efforts. Delivered the King's summons to King Heraut, fighting Saxons along the way. Wed Lady Adwen, daughter of Sir Bles.

DivineCoffeeBinge fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Jan 3, 2016

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice
So it's been a while... I know momentum is hard to pick back up, but I do want to see where the Knights of the Hound end up (besides, this game has gone on for a couple of years real-time---I hate to see it just fade away!).

If we're going to move forward, I'd like to get through any Winter phase stuff this weekend and start the next year. I'm about to take a swig of cold medicine, but when I'm less loopy in a few hours, I'll try to hang out in the SynIRC chat for a while tonight and tomorrow (#GPC_Chat).

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

ibntumart posted:

So it's been a while... I know momentum is hard to pick back up, but I do want to see where the Knights of the Hound end up (besides, this game has gone on for a couple of years real-time---I hate to see it just fade away!).

If we're going to move forward, I'd like to get through any Winter phase stuff this weekend and start the next year. I'm about to take a swig of cold medicine, but when I'm less loopy in a few hours, I'll try to hang out in the SynIRC chat for a while tonight and tomorrow (#GPC_Chat).

I'm seeing this GPC through to the end if I have to murder Arthur and throw Excalibur back into the lake myself.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Hanging around in chat now.

(getting pizza, so afk a bit right now now)

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Running some winter rolls, it looks like the only experience check benefit I got was a +1 to Vengeful.

Onto family rolls, Family Rolls, Family Rolls, cont.. So a cousin is missing or lost! So that's two family members disappearing now, hopefully my next winter phase might yield some information...

Onto training. Might as well see how much I get to add to skills...And there we go. Bumping up Orate to 9 with that since it's been a pretty hot commodity lately.

Have to do glory next, but I'll wait until I'm certain my solo scenario is finished since I'm not sure if there's another post in that or not.

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Bledri is planning on getting married? News to me. :)

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

Epicurius posted:

Bledri is planning on getting married? News to me. :)

I'm guessing he meant Briant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Bledri's getting married to Briant?

• Locked thread