Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeliciousCookie
Mar 4, 2011
It took me a moment to realize, but when watching the video it feels like the pictures are sort of a nod to horror movies as well. Especially horror movies from the 80s or so, which had softcore scenes and things interlaced in them. If you think of it in that context, the pictures are in sync with all of the other horror nods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeliciousCookie
Mar 4, 2011
I guess I'm an odd duck here. I've been hoping something like this would happen ever since I saw that journal entry way back in I think the first journal video? While it is kind of dumb that they had that happen anyways and cut the fight, I rather like the 'twist' there. I feel like they could have handled it a bit better however overall. Especially with the portal rewinding time each time.

• Locked thread