Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reive
May 21, 2009

Almost Smart posted:

There's one thing I need to know: did they fix that goddamn "camera is behind the gun, not your character's line of sight" design choice they had in KZ2? I get what they were going for, but I'll sacrifice logic for not having a character that feels like he's 4'10.

Well to be fair I'm pretty sure Sev is actually short compared to other characters, although I think they did fix that in 3, at least I remember being face to face when looking at other people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reive
May 21, 2009

I accidentally added myself twice, because the first time was wrong :rolleyes: the ID is ViciousCutie (not a girl).

Reive
May 21, 2009

Well.. this commercial is sure a downer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfi6ViMGHM4

Reive
May 21, 2009

Tyack posted:

Whilst playing the Killzone 3 multiplayer demo, I found an option in the settings for music to be played instead of voice. Does anyone know if this will be in Shadowfall?
The games looking great, can't wait to get my hands on it either way.

You mean like through the headset? Because they confirmed you can listen to all audio through the PS4 headset at the system level, which is an awesome feature that I'll take full advantage of.

• Locked thread