Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
So hyped for this. I played Mercenary Beta on Vita and then looked up gameplay of this, and was sold instantly.

Also the Eurogamer panel really sold me on their vision for multiplayer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!

Rad Valtar posted:

Are we going to be getting a list together of people who are picking this up? I need goons to play with that understand playing with someone who's poo poo and console FPS's.

Is there going to be an equivalent to metatags or Steam groups on ps4? Or does the 2k friend limit rule that out?

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
Honestly i just can't get behind modern military shooters.

I grew up with doom, decent, tribes, half life.. All those great scifi inspired ones.

Thats the appeal to me.

Im just hoping i can get in with a good crew to play with. I dont miss the days of bigotry on Xbox Live, and would not like to relive them on Ps4.

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rBAkj5Egok

Launch Trailer

Man... i cant wait.

• Locked thread