Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!
I've been watching this show since the beginning and just wanted to pop in and say that it's just about the gayest thing.

There's really no other way to describe it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
Midosuji- a terrifying, inhuman, potentially demonic being who's greatest ambition is to utterly dominate....a boys' high school cycling invitational(?)

Also- I can't imagine Tadokoro dying. Not on this show. Worst case scenario, he gets heat stroke, collapses, can't race, and it's up to the first-years and their burning spirit to pick up the slack and carry the team to the win.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

darkgray posted:

They haven't done his backstory in the anime yet? He's one of my favourite characters.

No. No they haven't.

Let me guess- is he possessed?

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
Yowamushi Pedal GRANDE ROAD- dewey eyes and throbbing thighs

Yowamushi Pedal GRANDE ROAD- I am Truly Strong, but you will always be my princess

Yowamushi Pedal GRANDE ROAD- plans on plans on plans, love mans on mans on mans on mans on mans

Yowamushi Pedal GRANDE ROAD- it takes the best team to swoon this hard

Yowamushi Pedal GRANDE ROAD- After, like, a year at this, I think I've come to terms with having friends

Or alternatively,

Yowamushi Pedal GRANDE ROAD- I've figured out what friendship means. It means having friends

trilobite terror fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Sep 19, 2014

• Locked thread