Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
There's somethin' wrong with that boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

DrSunshine posted:

What, do you have something against mixed race half-human half-chameleons? Are you some kind of racist? :colbert:

Look man, I ain't got nothin' against no chameleon folk. I just think that if they're going to participate in our road races they should assimilate properly. And stop drinking so much and playing their music so drat loud. :colbert:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Oh, that's why Tadokoro looks like that. He's a genetic freak.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Oh come on, this is Onoda's first official race against the top talent in his age group. There was absolutely no need to artificially raise the stakes like this.

I guess it could end up working well but shounen stuff pulling the same old tricks like this when it isn't even kind of necessary gets real drat tiresome.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Midousuji calling someone else gross is pretty rich.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Yeah, I'm guessing that's how it'll work.

I'm guessing Midousuji is just going to focus on staying ahead of the pack while letting the leaders exhaust themselves, and then he'll pour on the gas on the last day.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
That's how the shonen usually goes yeah.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
ohhhh man don't do that sort of thing Todokoro it'll get you dead

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I'm thinking he might be suffering from heat exhaustion which can lead to heat stroke, which is often fatal. Vomiting and weakness in the limbs are warning signs for that sort of thing.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Maybe it wasn't meant that way, but I think that's part of what makes him a good villain. He's a hyper-competitive dude with no scruples. Everything is creepy, awkward, unpleasant and unfun when he's around, he even fucks up the plotlines!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Some day in the future , a kid is going to say, "My dad said this anime was pretty good so I think we should watch it."

That will be a very weird day.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
One day we may have three generations of goon families on these forums.

Goon grandpas.

Goonpas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

The Devil Tesla posted:

Trying to think of a title for the new season thread. Ideas:

• Yowapeda (Yowamushi Pedal) GRANDE ROAD - GROSS
  • Yowapeda (Yowamushi Pedal) GRANDE ROAD - Me, an experienced cyclist
  • Yowapeda (Yowamushi Pedal) GRANDE ROAD - How to make friends and defeat your enemies
  • Yowapeda (Yowamushi Pedal) GRANDE ROAD - It's not gay if it's on a bike

Yowamushi Pedal GRANDE ROAD- Maybe this one won't end in the middle of a contest.

• Locked thread