Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

This is one of my top anime I've seen. I like the fact that both the hot headed and the cool headed characters aren't the main character, but instead of having big rivalry with the main character both believe in him and want to support him.

The whole mechanics of the team seem a lot more interesting to me than most sports anime. Also the Hime song is hilarious. Watching Onoda pass up everyone while singing it was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Gnossiennes posted:

Midousuji is my favorite villian ever.

I kind of have the opposite opinion - I think that, personality aside, he's really annoying. He's an amazing sprinter, he's an amazing climber, he's the ace, he's a tactician, he can plan down to the second in hour + long races... it's boring. If he didn't act so loving crazy, he'd be one of the most boring villains ever.

Meanwhile, I really like the Hakon team as villains, because they're another team, in a team sport.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Zombie Chow posted:

When Tadokoro and Onoda sang together while getting back to the group, it was very :3:

Seriously, that is my top moment from the entire show so far. It was great.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Yowapeda (Yowamushi Pedal) GRANDE ROAD - Your Favorite Hime Song

duh

or just

Yowapeda (Yowamushi Pedal) GRANDE ROAD - Hime Hime~

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

boom boom boom posted:

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > ADTRW > HIME HIME HIME SUKI SUKI DAISUKI HIME HIME KIRA KIRARIN KIMI TO MINNA IREBA WATASHI TTE ZETTA MUTEKI HIME HIME HIME SUKI SUKI DAISUKI HIME

See this is a good suggestion

• Locked thread