Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

I have used 41 of 300 characters allowed.
I have a question regarding an old Japanese computer that no one likes.

Where can I buy an x86000? I've been on a crusade to get every single castlevania game, and beat them. One of the Japanese only releases is for the x86000, but I can't seem to find where to buy one. EBay, amazon, and rakuten have yielded nothing. So does anyone know where I can find one? Or does Anyone have one with which they would be willing to part?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

Copper Vein posted:

You are aware that the X86000 Castlevania was re-released on the Playstation?

I have seen X86's on ebay. You might want to set up a saved search with alerts. As a reference, I saw an FM Towns with monitor go for $700 this year so an X86 will be insanely expensive unless you get lucky.

Of course I know it was re-realeased. I intend to get that too, but I'm a total sperg about playing things on their original hardware.

Thanks, I'll set up that alert.

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

Silhouette posted:

You probably haven't found one because it's not the Sharp X86K, it's actually the Sharp X68K.

86 was a typo because I'm super dumb.

I've been searching for 68, and there aren't any on ebay right now that I can find :(

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

Hey guys, for those of you who want some sweet Amiga action, but don't want to drop the :retrogames: for it, you can now run a great emulator straight in chrome!

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

Anyone have any idea what this computer in the background of Ghostwatch is? I just noticed it last night and didn't recognize it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

That looks right! I had a hard time stopping on a clear shot but in the video itself it looks exactly like that. Thanks!
This wasn't for any reason or anything I just noticed it for the first time and was curious.