Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

Yeeeessss, I've been waiting for this LP since you guys mentioned it on your podcast.

This'll be the third time I've watched someone cover this game and never knew you could cut the beginning sequence short via pitfall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

Snoop Radley posted:

I've played Silent Hill 3 through many times and still I feel like on this playthrough, surely, one of those bunny rabbit costumes is going to suddenly come to life... :gonk:

That would have been cool if they did that with Robbie, but more subtle. Like if you turned the camera away and then back, the suit would have it's head turned the other way or a limb was moved, and only rarely to really gently caress with you and make you think you're paranoid.

• Locked thread