Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pidmon
Mar 18, 2009

NO ONE risks painful injury on your GREEN SLIME GHOST POGO RIDE.

No one but YOU.

Niggurath posted:

I didn't go insane? But I did cause the guy to go insane cause I'm really bad at LP's...

Nobody's talking about your boring rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pidmon
Mar 18, 2009

No one but YOU.

Somethingdumb posted:

He's a wii and a gamecube so we good

It must be hard for a sentient console to drive to your place, maybe you should get a car instead dude.

Pidmon
Mar 18, 2009

No one but YOU.

Real hurthling! posted:

Cause the game is only challenging if you are colorblind and have to trial and error your way through the exact same rock paper scissors puzzle over and over again during 3 separate play throughs of the entire game for the best ending.

The game is full of great idea but the game play and mechanics are trash. every 5 minutes you've got a new character relearning the same spells for the zillionth time, characters with fun/unique combat are outnumbered by a lot of similar feeling weapon sets and abilities, and the game encourages you to run in circles for long periods to regain enough mana to top off between encounters.

I think it was too ambitious a goal and what they delivered has huge issues. That said all the characters and the graphics and all that stuff were really cool.

I'm still kind of hoping to see a sequel, or at least see Nintendo cash in on the Insanity Meter copyright/trademark/patent or whatever legal hoohah they pulled off.

Pidmon
Mar 18, 2009

No one but YOU.
Man I would've been stuck there for ages - my assumption was that something was missed in the classroom so I would've spent ages casting Interactio on all the walls.

But no you just have to stare at one random spot of ground next to an X on the map for 30 seconds.

This game :psyduck:

Pidmon
Mar 18, 2009

No one but YOU.
Rest in piss Silent Hill 3, a game full of monsters and They Look Like Monsters To You, a lovely town and lovely game mechanics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pidmon
Mar 18, 2009

No one but YOU.
The singer over the end credits was trying way too hard to sound like David Bowie imo.

• Locked thread