Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Maelaevi posted:

I might just watch this but make sure you call a little girl a bitch in this one too.

That little girl was a HUGE bitch. She kicked that fuckin key, who even does that poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I'm glad they're still unable to deal with the ampoule descriptions in the slightest. It's just the best health item, guys.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
e: man how'd I miss that? Must've been the "stuff checker" gif.

ChairMaster fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Nov 30, 2013

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Japan has legit high suicide areas, it's not that weird of a thing to come up. They've got kinda a different relationship with suicide than we do.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

midwat posted:

Probably best not to leave your dryer unattended.

American statistics kinda have to be taken with a grain of salt sometimes though. I get the impression that like half the country is so fuckin poor that they're still using appliances from decades ago. Kyle and Keith are from pretty well-off families, i'm pretty sure their dryers aren't gonna burn their houses down.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Yea, he corrected someone on the internet!!. PRETTY FUCKIN WEIRD. He may as well have yelled at them for 3 hours and called them names while he was at it.

e: See the thing is i'm not high strung about silent hill, I'm high strung about people making lovely posts on the internet about how cool they are for not caring about any particular subject.

ChairMaster fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Feb 11, 2014

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Keith and Kyle both friggin loved Shattered Memories, so it's entirely possible that they'll only start liking this series when it gets totally godawful after 4.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I feel like you guys would just have liked the first Silent Hill game you played and hated the rest of them regardless of which one you played first. Like at this point you hate the game so much that even the things that are good about it make you angry.

Kase moch posted:

I... I liked the 2D controls better.

Aw come on man you are giving Keith ammunition for his ridiculous inability to use controllers properly.

Coconut Indian posted:

Cheryl is part the part of Alessa that split off when she was burned or some poo poo and Heather is the reincarnation of Alessa. I think.

I think the idea is that Alessa didn't want her mom to sacrifice her to samael to gain power so she split her soul into Cheryl, and left her lovely burned up body in the Hospital for Lisa to get blackmailed into taking care of. Then Silent Hill 1 happened and Heather was born.

ChairMaster fucked around with this message at 05:44 on May 13, 2014

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Kyle doesn't love the Duke and hate the Dualshock. You may be better at (non-2d platformer) video games than Kyle but as far as controllers go there's no competition.

I'm looking forward to see what decision you guys made in the next video.

ChairMaster fucked around with this message at 16:11 on May 13, 2014

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Somethingdumb posted:

Story-wise we havent missed anything really important yet, in any of the games.

I hope you don't mean "at the time it was happening" when you say that. I mean let's be fair here you thought Kaufman was a good guy in the end of SH1.

Which is not to say that most people really understand the whole story of SH1 the first time they play it.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Augh, you forgave her! Pretty sure that's the wrong thing to do.

e: Wait nevermind, it makes no difference the first time.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

PSWII60 posted:

Really, I thought it directly affected the ending? Man it's been a long time since I played this.

You always get the good ending the first time you play, turns out.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I liked the first half of 4 a lot! Then the second half happened and I couldn't even finish it.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Haha Kyle, Heather Morris is the person who voice acted Heather, you read those credits backwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Keith really couldn't handle any more of this game at all, which is a shame because SH3 has some really great funny crazy newgame+ poo poo in it. Not that Kyle would have any of it unlocked, but still.

• Locked thread