Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Motel for Mutts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I'm currently in a college literature class where I've gotten in trouble for going to the bathroom :wtc:

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

turtlecrunch posted:

"But why? Why...?"

It's finals week and you guys were the one bright spot. Cheers.

I was listening to some older videos while I was working on my psych paper last night...if I fail, blaming that all on you guys!!

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

no_shit_columbo posted:

Also, does Heather look like Ke$ha to anybody else?

Before I leave, brush my teef with a bottle of Health Drink.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

ThatPazuzu posted:

I wasn't paying attention and thought you were asking Heather if she needed to poo poo all over the place.

I heard something along the lines of "she's licking her own genitals" and was confused and frightened.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Squallege posted:

At least if you end up playing all the Silent Hills there's like, three or four left. Homecoming is super quick, you guys already played through (or at least Keith got a little into) Shattered Memories, and Origins is probably optional despite being ported for the PS2. It's not like Mario or Sonic where there's a billion to get through.

I think that once Silent Hill is done for, it's time for the Resident Evil games :getin:

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

MUMMYMTN posted:

Unless the other games in the franchise are just comically terrible (which it seems like might be the case), I think you guys should consider calling it quits with Silent Hill after you finish this game.

Yeah, I've heard 4 is pretty bad too, but I feel like that marks the end of the "official" series if that makes sense.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

ProfessorBooty posted:

Honestly, if I were to choose between more of the Silent Hill series and some other survival horror game, I'd want to see them play Eternal Darkness :v: . Too bad its a GameCube exclusive.

You better not be talking bad about the 'Cube. I will fight you.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Not a single Leonard Part 6 joke, I gotta say, I'm disappointed.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I can't believe Kenny Rogers' Roasters was an enemy in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

JBlaustein posted:

Ah, I have it figured out who you are! You were and are a great translator!

DiscoMouse posted:

Holy poo poo, are you literally Jeremy Blaustein?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCi-fytEQO8

• Locked thread