Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the Gaffe
Jul 4, 2011

you gotta believe dawg
I've literally never even seen it spelt as doughnut. I even googled it and most of the results just change the spelling to donut. Every donut shop I've ever been to in my life has spelled it that way.

have i been missing out???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the Gaffe
Jul 4, 2011

you gotta believe dawg

Somethingdumb posted:

Yeah, that's kind of my point. Acquiring a taste is different than realizing your tastes have changed. If I try shrimp when I'm 7 and hate it, then try it again when I'm 10 and love it (a real thing that happened), that's different than drinking coffee every morning and forgetting that I hate the taste (a thing that did not happen).
I hated the taste of coffee for years until I brute forced it. Now I drink it black and enjoy it over most other drinks. Being able to identify and enjoy a quality cup of coffee makes for a very enjoyable tasting experience.

• Locked thread