Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Galick
Nov 26, 2011

Why does Khajiit have to go to prison this time?
Looking forward to this! And seconding the request for subtitles, if possible!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

This has been amazing, haha. Really enjoying watching your ride and now I have to go back and watch the old videos, it looks like.

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

The station really is the game's low point. Nowhere to go but up from here!

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

Silent Hill 3 is moderately longer than the first two. It takes a longer time setting up the story, perhaps a bit too long. But it'll get there when it gets there, this is one of my favorite games ever for a reason.

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

Isn't it mentioned in the instruction manual though? Am I the only person who still reads those things if they're included?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

I...entirely forgot about the office building. Huh. Rather odd that I'd forget an entire area, but given what a slog it looks to be, I probably just repressed it.

• Locked thread