Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I don't know how I feel about this game. On the one hand it's got some of the creepier monster designs, and an interesting story, the pacing is absolutely dreadful (even informative LPs take for goddamn ever to get out of the mall) and bland as hell settings outside the amusement park. Also, this game draws the line between worthwhile ng+ rewards and not. On the one hand, a bunch of pointless costume changes, on the other, pretty sailor sexy beam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Nah, the Robbies are all dead because someone already shot them all.

Meanwhile, I can't watch this video for a couple days, and the reason's going to give you guys a big head. I sometimes watch LPs around my girlfriend, while she does something else or whatever. This is especially true in bed where she falls asleep much easier than I, so if I have something quiet and unoffensive, we can have that play while she goes to sleep (She likes to have something on when she does). Starting with the Mario Sweater game LP, she's started to get used to the Runbutton sound, and likes you guys. I attribute your "podcast" qualities of having pleasant voices and good rapport, as well as constantly attempting to keep the conversation interesting and funny. So without her being much of a video game fan (despite her owning a PS2 and a Dreamcast :iiam: ) she has grown to enjoy listening to Runbutton LPs. So that means I have to save them for when we're together. Thanks a lot you overly-pleasant jerks!

• Locked thread