Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Persiflagist posted:

we're waiting on the final own

Today is december first. i have done my duty and i hope to never post in GBS again. thanks for reading. It's been a "rollercoaster"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

no they will not posted:

Today is december first. i have done my duty and i hope to never post in GBS again. thanks for reading. It's been a "rollercoaster"

see you and thanks for the laughs

Juche Fucktodd
Nov 2, 2012

to change the forums

no they will not posted:

farewell mysterious stranger may you own a mod again someday

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

no they will not posted:

*salute*

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013

no they will not posted:

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

no they will not posted:

godspeed

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

no they will not posted:

:911:

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

If 9/11 happened today and abe died in it it'd be a national holiday rather than a tradegy. God bless america (and this thread)

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

no they will not posted:

God bless

Injun Greenberg
Sep 14, 2011

no they will not posted:

our saviour, no they will not.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

Thank you, no they will not. You truly are the King of Kings.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.

ArchWizard posted:

Thank you, no they will not. You truly are the King of Kings.

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

no they will not posted:

thanks

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

no they will not posted:

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

no they will not posted:

"rollercoaster" --> "roller coaster"

source: Merriam-Webster Collegiate

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnQ8N1KacJc

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Omnikin posted:

God bless

gwaaargh
Jul 7, 2010

by XyloJW

The Whoreax
Sep 7, 2008
I speak for the wood.

Omnikin posted:

God bless

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

no they will not posted:

I will love you always

dizaero
Jan 30, 2012

CORRECT ANSWER
YUO ARE SMART

catching up on this thread, but omg this

December Octopodes
Dec 25, 2008

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
this thread was a blessing

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
Now that the month is over, I'd like to give Abe a shoutout for taking all of this in stride. There were some sick burns in this thread, most by oh no they didn't, but occasionally another poster rose above the whitenoise and delivered some pretty devastating poo poo, and Abe never let it get to him! He even laughed along with us! You're a stand-up guy Abe, I hope nothing made you cry TOO hard this month. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002

no they will not posted:

You're banned

• Locked thread