Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

no they will not posted:

If 50 different people quote this in the next hour i'll humiliate the op and make him cry like a bitch every day for a month

do it human being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

no they will not posted:

If 50 different people quote this in the next hour i'll humiliate the op and make him cry like a bitch every day for a month

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
better close thread before 50 different people quote

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe

no they will not posted:

no don't

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Funkz posted:

better close thread before 50 different people quote

I believe that Abe has more courage than that.

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

no they will not posted:

TheBlackPharaoh
May 8, 2007

no they will not posted:

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

no they will not posted:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

no they will not posted:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

no they will not posted:

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

no they will not posted:

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu

no they will not posted:

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

more power

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

no they will not posted:

ok sure i want to see where this goes :tipshat:

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I count 3 more.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

no they will not posted:

Rain hell

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

no they will not posted:

hell yeAH :twisted:

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy

no they will not posted:

This will be my first rap sheet entry, I can't wait!

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

no they will not posted:

Hi Abe.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

no they will not posted:

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

I'm not sure I counted exactly right but this has definitely passed 50

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

no they will not posted:

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

MoonwalkInvincible posted:

I'm not sure I counted exactly right but this has definitely passed 50

It has. Now we wait for the tears.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

no they will not posted:

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002
now the Owner becomes the Owned...

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

no they will not posted:

woot

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

no they will not posted:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

no they will not posted:

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I will pinpoint the weakest point of your soul and hack away at it until the gay and dead human moderator remains abe. I'm going to kick your rear end with my heavy intellect and atheist wisdom, and OH YEah... my weird twitter experience. Scared yet, you should be bitch. Counting this towards my NaNoWriMo wordcount btw.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
stupid piece of poo poo idiot. rear end in a top hat.

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002
the weakest point of my soul is the part where I wilfully post in GBS

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
this will only become more brutal as time goes on. I hate to do this but I gave my word

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Nothing gets me harder than read reciepts.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
Hahha beat his rear end

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

no they will not posted:

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
let the ownage commence

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002

no they will not posted:

this will only become more brutal as time goes on. I hate to do this but I gave my word

i hate it but rules are rules

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

i am throbbing with anticipation

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

death to all avatar havers

no they will not posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:

no they will not posted:

• Locked thread