Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Waltzing Along posted:

We're gonna need someone who has made a pants making GBS threads thread. If you want to be on my team, please post a thread about pants making GBS threads and link it here. Gonna need at least three pants shitters to win this thing.

I just posted a thread about good poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Ectral posted:

I will play for two teams if it must be so.

e: Hell, three teams.

You can only play for one team.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

nuts_rice posted:

I want to be "worthless pion"

Sounds good. You are on my team.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

You can only play for one team.

I think bisexual posters should be able to play for more than one team. And Three Olives is on all teams except mine. :colbert:

Jet Screamer
Jun 4, 2007
Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah
I too wish to join this team with the running and the throwing and the such.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Waltzing Along posted:

I think bisexual posters should be able to play for more than one team. And Three Olives is on all teams except mine. :colbert:

I'm going to have to confer with the board of directors on this one.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

In that case I want to be on your team waltzing along

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Lets smash heads!

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
Signing up, but can I be the equipment manager? I don't really want to be a captain or a player.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

G.I. Jaw posted:

Signing up, but can I be the equipment manager? I don't really want to be a captain or a player.

Once you've been drafted, your role on the team is up to your team captain, naturally.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

G.I. Jaw posted:

Gi jaw for jock washer

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

G.I. Jaw posted:

If my squad doesn't know how to manage their equipment, they aren't going to go far. Actually, on second thought, we might need a fluffer, so you're in. You can't sit on the bench with everyone, though. We'll punch a hole in the wall of the bathroom stall. You sit on the other side and wait till you are needed.

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known
when will we have enough players

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I want in but I'm probably just going to be picked last again, as usual UGH

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I still need three pants shitters and I have decided I want one self-diagnosed aspie. Submit your threads for approval.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Ootrek posted:

when will we have enough players

We need 7 more players to sign up.

Huge Fucker Bitch
Jan 8, 2004
I'm a player.

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Waltzing Along posted:

I still need three pants shitters and I have decided I want one self-diagnosed aspie. Submit your threads for approval.

i dont like to brag so i wont link any of my posts if you are a true poster you will already know of me

OOC: Hey guys, Something Awful Forums poster Gordong Dongbay here. Just wanna say that I've been having a lot of fun improving my posting style with you guys.

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

Waltzing Along posted:

read my thread, "Mods???", under the "Newbie" tag. i think that should be sufficient

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Ootrek posted:

read my thread, "Mods???", under the "Newbie" tag. i think that should be sufficient

I don't need lazy posters on my team. You'll be on the losing squad.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Gordong Dongbay posted:

i dont like to brag so i wont link any of my posts if you are a true poster you will already know of me

OOC: Hey guys, Something Awful Forums poster Gordong Dongbay here. Just wanna say that I've been having a lot of fun improving my posting style with you guys.

I like your moxie, kid. You and I, we're gonna go far. You can be my posting superstar.

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

Waltzing Along posted:

I don't need lazy posters on my team. You'll be on the losing squad.

have you ever read Ender's Game, fucker?!?!

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

Any captains looking for someone to fill up their worthless whitenoise poster slot should definitely consider signing me up. I may be new but I believe I have a lot of potential in that area and could see myself making the big leagues one day.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Ootrek posted:

have you ever read Ender's Game, fucker?!?!

Yeah. And Speaker for the Dead. And Xenocide, though I don't remember this one at all.

I guess you could be a piggy on my team. I mean, if it really means that much to you.

Sex Beef 2.0
Jan 14, 2012

ZeroCount posted:

Any captains looking for someone to fill up their worthless whitenoise poster slot should definitely consider signing me up. I may be new but I believe I have a lot of potential in that area and could see myself making the big leagues one day.

Are you black, from the inter-city, and have an abusive family? If so I think this could work.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

ZeroCount posted:

Perfect. I know we could use a useless poster. We need someone to continually bump posts. How are you with empty-quoting?

E: ^^^ Oh poo poo. Another captain has finally appeared. I thought I was gonna run away with this thing.

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell
GBS is just as it is in my dreams now

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

I cannot dispute the truth.

Waltzing Along posted:

I still need three pants shitters

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3579556

I am filled with regret. However, I'll serve you loyally, captain.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I want to be drafted to a rookie contract under the last CBA. This new system sucks and is just trying to take advantage of my youth.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Ectral posted:

I cannot dispute the truth.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3579556

I am filled with regret. However, I'll serve you loyally, captain.

Hell yeah! We gonna win this wire to wire.

Also, no regrets. You took one for the team. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts or something like that.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i am going to pick my crew off of what tv shows, movies, and comicbooks you like

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

mr.capps posted:

i am going to pick my crew off of what tv shows, movies, and comicbooks you like

Clearly a winning strategy. We know who is gonna finish last. Trash talk ITT.

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

mr.capps posted:

not reading comic books from the golden age

:dogout:

e: if im not 1st pick im gonna go back to posting college for another year

Gordong Dongbay fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Nov 2, 2013

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

TheWorldIsSquare posted:

Are you black, from the inter-city, and have an abusive family? If so I think this could work.

As far as the internet goes, yes. Yes I am.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Gordong Dongbay posted:

e: if im not 1st pick im gonna go back to posting college for another year

First pick was bigpeeler as my ghost. Not really sure what a ghost does, but I'm sure bigpeeler will do just fine.

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

Waltzing Along posted:

Perfect. I know we could use a useless poster. We need someone to continually bump posts. How are you with empty-quoting?

Sex Beef 2.0
Jan 14, 2012

ZeroCount posted:

As far as the internet goes, yes. Yes I am.

cool. second question: do you like anime?

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Waltzing Along posted:

First pick was bigpeeler as my ghost. Not really sure what a ghost does, but I'm sure bigpeeler will do just fine.

i didn't even know the draft started :(

maybe neogaf is looking for a top quality poster

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Gordong Dongbay posted:

i didn't even know the draft started :(

maybe neogaf is looking for a top quality poster

I think you are going to be perfect seeing that I had already drafted you. You truly are a posting superstar!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

• Locked thread