Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008

BlazinLow305 posted:

Aatrek tryin to give Nog a hand beezy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
Late at night, Aatrek watches the episodes of Voyager with Naomi Wildman on them, then feels a deep and abiding shame afterwards

because Voyager loving sucks

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

I hear Aatrek has a reddit account

confirm/deny?

deny, he deleted it a couple weeks ago

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
Back in Wesley’s cabin, the boy was beginning to lather up and wash off the cum. He didn't hear the cabin door swish open and shut, nor did he see the shadowy figure outside the shower cubicle.

Commander Riker massaged his growing boner through his pants. The young rear end was as tender as any he had ever seen, and he had poked his rod up many tight buttholes on females and males. Part of “Academy training and initiation” he would tell them.

He stripped and waited, his cock arching upwards, throbbing in horny anticipation. Wesley began soaping. He soaped his arms and chest. Then he soaped his cock and reached around to soap his rear end. Then he reached down to soap up his legs. That was the moment Will had been waiting for, and he entered the shower.

“Surprise!” Riker said as he boned young Wesley up the rear end.

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008

DeusExMachinima posted:

It was good for a few pages but now it's in the ST: Enterprise phase. Goldmine & RIP.

I will see my dick come alive at last, I will touch a kid
And they're not gonna hold me down no more, no they're not gonna change my mind

• Locked thread