Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

six in a row
Feb 2, 2007
One time I got my kicks with Joe...
Ah yes, wc3 ladder...

For those of you who aren't really aware of what tower is all about, here is a mini tower review written by a fellow goon and tower mason:
http://www.battlereports.com/users/Stacker/highperch/highperch.html

It has a pretty cool, albeit abridged, play by play of a "normal" highperch game. Of course towa has evolved much since this writing, but it gives a pretty basic idea of what goes down while iggy does his experiments on pigs.

On another note, I have a question for the Towa Alumni (BEARAND I'm lookin at you): Does anyone ever know what happened to our friend JOHN MATHESON? Or is he on his way to becoming nothing more than mere myth&legend?

theultimo posted:

I still haven't beaten skibi td :/. My fav td ever.

Skibi TD was always my favorite. I got pretty confident with basically all the races except military...the real key was playing against noobs so you could make mad cash off them in the early minigames (the collect the coin ones are key, make sure you use shift-click to not waste time standing still).

six in a row fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Dec 19, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU