Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SierraNovember
Nov 3, 2011
DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TELL ME THAT YOU'RE A WOMEN OR GAY. I'M SO TIRED OF PEOPLE TELLING ME THAT THAT I KEEP BREAKING MY FUCKING KEYBOARD. GOD JUST READING THAT MAKES ME WANT TO BASH IT IN UNTIL EVERYTHING IS COVERED WITH BLOOD, FLESH, AND BONE AAAARGHAARHGHGHAHRHHFFF
Pudgewars anyone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SierraNovember
Nov 3, 2011
DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TELL ME THAT YOU'RE A WOMEN OR GAY. I'M SO TIRED OF PEOPLE TELLING ME THAT THAT I KEEP BREAKING MY FUCKING KEYBOARD. GOD JUST READING THAT MAKES ME WANT TO BASH IT IN UNTIL EVERYTHING IS COVERED WITH BLOOD, FLESH, AND BONE AAAARGHAARHGHGHAHRHHFFF
I remember something similar called Life of a Peasant where all the kids would rush to be some a Drug Lord. Still to this day I have no loving idea what you were supposed to go, except it always ended between God and Satan having some Arch-Mage vs Demon Lord war.

SierraNovember
Nov 3, 2011
The Illidan Tug of War mission was great! All of War3 was great.

Even further back on custom games, remember Can n Mouse from BW? Someone was a cat, Ultralisk and you had to as a mouse, Probe build a small home and run around collecting cheese in the wilderness so to speak before the cat killed you. Eventually you'd build mega turrets and the cat got creamed. Also, Sunken and Matrix. No explanation needed I hope.

SierraNovember
Nov 3, 2011

President Ark posted:

The undead campaign in RoC also drags a lot in the middle with a bunch of samey missions. The rest of it's great.

What was wrong with going to that camp via Zeppelin and via portal and way gate whilst that sodding elf harasses your main camp and omfg towers ? I thought it was fine..