Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«44 »
Grevlek
Jan 10, 2004

go cow go

haha i'm just kidding no one appreciates you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoUU
Mar 8, 2013

trannies are cool dude/ gals! everyone is equal

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

So, are you ready to
STRANGLE some PIXIES?

Grevlek posted:

Oh. Ok

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

I like trannies.

I don't judge people by superficial poo poo like that.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

gas this and the tranny megathread

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

They have to appreciate in value quickly, because they sure don't last very long.

Grevlek
Jan 10, 2004

go cow go

El Belmondo posted:

gas this and the tranny megathread

gas the trannies

Reject
Nov 4, 2002

pretty bad joke op

Race Hate Kramer
Sep 4, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

They have to appreciate in value quickly, because they sure don't last very long.

because they all change their minds anyway amirite?

Reject
Nov 4, 2002

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

this one is actually ok

Grevlek
Jan 10, 2004

go cow go

Reject posted:

pretty bad joke op

i respect your opinion

Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

holy poo poo

lizzyinthesky
Mar 24, 2010

Take drugs! Kill a bear!

That Genuine Stank
Apr 25, 2004

by Ralp

u can post anything in gibbis 2.1

death .cab for qt
Mar 31, 2013

cattes

I actually am best friends with a few trans* folk and we like to drink whiskey and play cards against humanity together

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

I love Vladimir Putin! He is my hero! I want to lose my virginity to Putin!!!
If you can help me with it, please please contact me via PM! I want to kill that bitch Kabaeva!

i dont get why some people are so bothered by transsexuals. you dont have to gently caress them

as dumb as the homophobes. you are not gay? then dont gently caress men you idiot.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Negerlepper
Dec 4, 2012

by Lowtax

trannies are degenerates and suffer from stupidity. If you have a penis, then you are a man, if you have a vagina then you are a woman. If you think something else then there are facts proving you wrong. Act your real gender and dont dress up and try to trick people, you liar.

Kaislioc
Feb 14, 2008

Grevlek posted:

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

So, are you ready to
STRANGLE some PIXIES?

I don't appreciate you, OP

Reject
Nov 4, 2002

Negerlepper posted:

trannies are degenerates and suffer from stupidity. If you have a penis, then you are a man, if you have a vagina then you are a woman. If you think something else then there are facts proving you wrong. Act your real gender and dont dress up and try to trick people, you liar.

so how many times have you been turned down

Beats Mushrooms
May 2, 2011

i just gave an unfunny man 5 dollars for this avatar.

Grevlek posted:

this is incredibly cruel.

Guy Montag
Jun 24, 2005

Hey guys, just here to tranny up the tranny thread

How's it hangin'?

Race Hate Kramer
Sep 4, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

hah as if

Cuntpunch
Oct 3, 2003

A monkey in a long line of kings

death .cab for qt posted:

I actually am best friends with a few trans* folk and we like to drink whiskey and play cards against humanity together

Does everyone have to say "trigger warning" when revealing their cards, because that game does not seem particularly sensitive.

Beats Mushrooms
May 2, 2011

Negerlepper posted:

the only one suffering from stupidity is your dead idiot rear end.

death .cab for qt
Mar 31, 2013

cattes

Negerlepper posted:

i hope you fall in love with a beautiful woman that appreciates the positive things about you and even though your hateful views make her feel uncomfortable she sees potential within you to grow as a person

C-BOX
Feb 7, 2010

by Debbie Metallica

I like those futanari gals in the animes

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Guy Montag posted:

How's it hangin'?

hook line sucker

Beats Mushrooms
May 2, 2011

Cuntpunch posted:

Does everyone have to say "trigger warning" when revealing their cards, because that game does not seem particularly sensitive.

do you even know what trigger warnings are?

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

So, are you ready to
STRANGLE some PIXIES?

Guy Montag posted:

How's it hangin'?

gently caress off I got here first

Guy Montag
Jun 24, 2005

El Belmondo posted:

hook line sucker

Hey old friend!

q3gvs21
Sep 3, 2011

quote:

I wonder how long before they realize it's not ironic and everyone just actually despises them all now.

qft

Guy Montag
Jun 24, 2005

Meis posted:

gently caress off I got here first

's cool.

*kicks gravel*

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

So, are you ready to
STRANGLE some PIXIES?

Guy Montag posted:

's cool.

*kicks gravel*

I'm just kidding, c'mere you

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

i dont get why some people are so bothered by transsexuals. you dont have to gently caress them

as dumb as the homophobes. you are not gay? then dont gently caress men you idiot.

Race Hate Kramer
Sep 4, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

there's a storm a brewin' in this thread folks

Blue Steel
Aug 19, 2009

GET YOUR BITCH ASS OUT OF E/N AND BACK TO TFLC

SA users: do yourself a favor and don't visit GBS right now. It's flooded with hate speech. I am just disgusted. I took a look for the first time in months and wham, floor-to-ceiling transphobia. Just awful.

Reject
Nov 4, 2002

Cuntpunch posted:

pretty sure trigger warnings, outside of tumblr, are for potentially ptsd-inducing things, not just being offended

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death .cab for qt
Mar 31, 2013

cattes

Cuntpunch posted:

no actually because trans* people do have a sense of humor and crass jokes are still funny when given the right context and within a group of friends there are some cards we do not like but they are not at all related to gender. we just choose to not include those cards we dislike while we play.

«44 »