Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I managed to get this installed and connected but the control scheme is throwing me badly... is there a way to configure this for WASD movement? Maybe I'm retarded and can't find the giant options menu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Unctuous Cretin posted:

Go to the options menu, Ctrl-O or the wrench icon. In the Controls tab, click the Keymap button. From the dropdown, change to MMORPG Modeless or FPS.

E: its explained a bit more thoroughly in the OP.

Ex2: then if you get things working /tell Woad and i'll get you set up.

Thanks for the help earlier, I knew the mega list of options was somewhere.

Welcome to Star Wars

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

SumYungGui posted:

That strikes me as odd. Wouldn't they want to include something as drastic as JTL in the test server that they know is going to be wiped?

I think it's more that JTL is an "if", as in "if it gets done, it will be post suncrusher at a minimum". I'm sure there would be a test server for it.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
This sullustan just falls into these situatiosn without any moving around or having to line up shots, it's amazing.

• Locked thread