Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

Welp, I'm going to give this a go again because I miss swg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

Okay, got a char name now, DeRathi Mephiston the man of many confused professions is in game.

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

Seems that the login server is back up, if you were waiting for it. That is, if the emu forums are to be believed.

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

Drone, I had an idea for you, since aparrently you're the one redecorating the guild hall all nice and spangly: If you're crafting everything that goes in there, put five spaces(like, hit spacebar five times) in for the name of the item when you craft them, that way they wont have a name when you mouseover them. Saves lots of text clutter.

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

Shuttleport supremacy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

to be fair he did dump a bunch of cheap harvesters on the market. Good quality ones too.

• Locked thread