Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness
Well presumably they made a bunch of swords and either one fell into Ganon's hands or he forced them to make it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

The area under the sea around Hyrule castle is really amazing looking. I always wonderd why the rest of the game didnt have these cool awesome landscapes instead of the giant blue void with some islands we ended up with. I've since kinda resented this and the DS games as being giant wastes of potential with the artstyle.

Tengames fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Jan 13, 2015

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Drakenel posted:

I can't remember their names, but the two smiths in Majora's Mask that upgrade your sword? The glyphs on phantom gannon's sword are Hylian text, and it's actually their names.

Why a phantom ghost has his ghost sword made by two long dead smiths, I don't know.

Two long dead smiths from another fuckin' universe.

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness
If Link can hop universes why can't Ganondorf? Especially since unlike Link and despite his impressive physique Ganondorf is a dark sorcerer and quite experienced with magic and he has access to near unlimited magical power through the Triforce of Power.

Maybe it's just a reference :iiam:

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
That sword he fights with does look a lot like the temporary sword you can get in Majora's Mask though, the one that breaks.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Mordaedil posted:

That sword he fights with does look a lot like the temporary sword you can get in Majora's Mask though, the one that breaks.

Not really.
That one is some sort of two-bladed dealie.
This one is just a massive block of ghost-metal.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.
Brief update: Yoshi is going to focus on finishing Punch-Out Wii before he goes back to college at the end of this month. After that he will be focusing on this thread, and after the game is done he'll be doing Pikmin 3.

I also finally got around to uploading the screenshots of the Tingle Bottles. Here's everything we have so far. These'll be right below the fanart in the OP, and as always you can contribute yours by adding MugiwaraYoshi on Nintendo Network.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.
Majora's Mask is finally in the archives, so now's as good a time as ever to give PizzaJoe's first adventure a rewatch if you're so inclined or you missed it first time around.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Majora's Mask was so good.

e: With the Nu3ds are you planning to re-lp both of them? You could even share it through plex so we could watch it 3d on our 3ds'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.
I did an hour-long first impressions stream of MM3D, and that's all I think I need to do of the game again. I'm just going to enjoy it on its own terms from hereon-out.

• Locked thread