Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

Gensuki posted:

One thing that I like to keep in mind with this game is that the deku mask doesn't turn you into a deku, in turns you into that deku scrub.

The scrub who was cursed to give you your mask was a child, even more so than Link. I think that's why the guards let you back in. You're the equivalent of a 5 year old kid, what harm can you really do? :v:

Considering he's weaponized bubbles, quite a lot actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug
Was that the Song of Dumple Time?

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug
I just realized the Gorman Brothers' noses are poking out of their masks. I love this game.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug
Now we need another sequel showing Skull Kid's journey to find Link, followed by the Giants looking for Skull Kid, followed by :suicide:.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug

Epee Em posted:

"That's Kafei's Mask, isn't it? The worry of a concerned mother is expressed quite well in that mask."

"Also I haven't seen him. Quit asking."

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug
"Only the honest can see these clothes." Wonder what Medli's hiding?

I've only played the GC version and honestly I've never minded the sailing. Mostly because the game's so pretty.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

Where do you even get this. They look like perfectly normal cartoon characters to me.

Wind Waker's Link reminds me of Cat Soup, though there's no real resemblance until Phantom Hourglass.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug

Shoeless posted:

So what you're saying is that Fi was meant to be in Ni No Kuni but got misplaced?

I'm imagining Drippy popping out of the Master Sword now. :allears:

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug

Silegna posted:

Yes, OoT 3D had good controls. Hell, you could use the Gyroscope to aim the Slingshot and Bow. Also, it fixed the whole Water Temple taking forever by labeling which directions the switches changed the water.

Not to mention toggleable Iron Boots. OoT is probably one of my favorites now thanks to 3D.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug

Ashsaber posted:

Que that one Awkward Zombie comic in 3.. 2..

• Locked thread