Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
algebra testes

Ragg posted:

Why do aussies always have to make some gay megathread to hide in.

The AFL thread is pretty dumb imo.

edit: awww yeah! :page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColtMcAsskick
At least people post in it, unlike the union thread

Drugs

I don't like people who take drugs. Customs agents, for example - Albert Einstein
It's time to talk about negative gearing

Drugs

I don't like people who take drugs. Customs agents, for example - Albert Einstein
It is bad.

I.N.R.I
If a personal belonging fell out of your pocket in australia, you would never even hear it hitting the ground before someone swiped it

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
the real reason we're not sending any mps to warsaw for the climate conference is because the entire coalition is comprised of nazi war criminals and it wouldn't be politic. really abbott is being sensitive

rudatron

by Fluffdaddy

ColtMcAsskick posted:

sometimes, no posts are better than bad posts eg- your posts

ColtMcAsskick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xLnzIgHPW0

Mattjpwns

In joyful strains then let us sing
ADVANCE AUSTRALIA FUCKED

I.N.R.I posted:

If a personal belonging fell out of your pocket in australia, you would never even hear it hitting the ground before someone swiped it

if it was in your pocket it's already gone mate

ColtMcAsskick

rudatron posted:

seomtimes, no posts are better than bad posts eg- your posts

v. rude

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

The Job Creators posted:

It's time to talk about negative gearing

I.N.R.I

Mattjpwns posted:

if it was in your pocket it's already gone mate

How would anyone know what was in my pocket unless it fell out?

Drint Blasters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkKKTsJZ5kU

rudatron

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MZffvS0yDo

Endman

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Of course negative gearing is bad you're supposed to use positive gears to drive forwards. Checkmate Australian property market.

algebra testes

ColtMcAsskick posted:

Quality not quantity mate.

rudatron

by Fluffdaddy
everyone in australia may be criminal, but only rinehart is a crime against nature

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

I.N.R.I posted:

maybe you were flaunting it and thereby askng to be robbed, you hoor

Mattjpwns

ADVANCE AUSTRALIA FUCKED

I.N.R.I posted:

you must be new around here, we're mostly seventh generation criminals now we can smell your valuables so you might as well hand them over

mate

birdstrike

i;m gay
I am killing my r self wish me luck

I.N.R.I
I never said my stuff was valuable. I know for a fact australians aren't picky either.

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

rudatron posted:

everyone in australia may be criminal, but only rinehart is a crime against nature

dont sign your posts :supaburn:

ColtMcAsskick

LordPants posted:

Quality not quantity mate.

I don't think you'll be seeing quality in Rugby Union for awhile my friend

e: why wont the wallabies win :(

hiddenmovement

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."

Mattjpwns posted:

you must be new around here, we're mostly seventh generation criminals now we can smell your valuables so you might as well hand them over

mate

I'm 8th gen and have stolen valuables of his he is yet to acquire.

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Birdstrike posted:

I am killing my r self wish me luck

ganbatte comrade

Mattjpwns

ADVANCE AUSTRALIA FUCKED

hiddenmovement posted:

I'm 8th gen and have stolen valuables of his he is yet to acquire.

well aren't you an aspirational fucker, I bet Abbott fuckin' loves you

mate

Vladimir Poutine
:madmax:

mate

Mattjpwns

ADVANCE AUSTRALIA FUCKED

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYTE, crack me a fuckin' tinnie already I can't do this politics poo poo while I'm sober

birdstrike

i;m gay
If you could bead any obeid which one would you bead? I would bead paul obide

hiddenmovement

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."

Mattjpwns posted:

well aren't you an aspirational fucker, I bet Abbott fuckin' loves you

mate

I totes voted for Tony because we need a man in charge right now and I know what you're saying but im not a masogonist I just think that women are better suited to some roles such as cooking, cleaning, and having children. So far I am very happy with the way the country is heading because I have managed to suck even more wealth away from people worse off then me by acquiring their future earnings before they even knew they were going to earn them. Also I don't have a problem with immigrants just the ones that arrive by boat and the ones that drive slowly and the ones that marry good young white girls and the ones that dont speak english and eat spicy food, and of course the ones that are darker Roger Rasheed and also Roger Rasheed.

In other words I'm a baby boomer.

algebra testes

ColtMcAsskick posted:

I don't think you'll be seeing quality in Rugby Union for awhile my friend

e: why wont the wallabies win :(

I've got a horrible avatar riding on them on a toxx so they better fuckin'.

:negative:

Bargearse

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
I'd just like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that Ringwood is a poo poo suburb and the only thing worthwhile in the area is the kebab shop near the clock tower

webmeister

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

webmeister

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Bargearse posted:

I'd just like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that Ringwood is a poo poo suburb and the only thing worthwhile in the area is the kebab shop near the clock tower

:synpa:

I.N.R.I

Bargearse posted:

Its an awful, run down place as well as the rest of australia is. It's a poor country, with poor soil.

Vladimir Poutine
:madmax:

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
is ringwood the place with the massive graveyard? a kebab after a funeral sounds grand

Gough Suppressant

shifting the goalposts.jpg

Bargearse

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Fruity Gordo posted:

is ringwood the place with the massive graveyard? a kebab after a funeral sounds grand

Nah that's Lilydale, some of the graves there go back like 200 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
no wait that's rookwood

who wants to start a kebab shop next to rookwood with me??

• Locked thread