Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoldStandardConure

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

gently caress I love that picture.

Makes me laugh every time.

Look at his face, look how happy he is:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NPR Journalizard

A good snipe

NPR Journalizard

I still chuckle at how much fun they would have had getting that great bastard outside again.

quite stretched out

the chillest
im gonna stay up all night and watch lost girl, whats everyone else up 2

quite stretched out

the chillest
candian shows make the best guilty pleasures

quite stretched out

the chillest
"it's kinda like a succubus midterm" this is amazingly bad

quite stretched out

the chillest
THE INTRO LITERALLY CUT FROM "WHAT COULD POSSIBLE GO WRONG WITH THAT" TO SOMEONE CUTTING MEAT WITH A CLEAVER

quite stretched out

the chillest
quintuple post

quite stretched out

the chillest
sextuple post at 5am what yall doin

XyloJW
playing dragon age

XyloJW
playing dragon age

quite stretched out

the chillest
how's that going for you

XyloJW
pretty sweet. the kid keeps shouting though. he's just discovered how to be loud when he's not angry so he's just walking around shouting and he won't stop.

Asphyxious

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
Vomiting.

Seagull posted:

I choose to believe Asphyxious is just really dumb.

G-Spot Run posted:

did you also hate it when gaspy said the same thing with more words?
hambeet

Holy poo poo.

Coq au Nandos

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
:(

I had no idea something like this would happen.

hambeet

Yeah I'm pretty sure we can all agree it's Coqs fault.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

It was I! The reverse death miller!

Seriously though who sent gaspy poo and Nazi memorabilia.

quite stretched out

the chillest
kid noooo

(secretly send me a snap of kid wandering around shouting :kimchi:)

quite stretched out

the chillest
im blindingly drunk and about to go to work and i have a paused screen of rick howland giving me a disapproving look as one of my monitors it owns

hambeet

No operating heavy machinery today ok?

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Matthew Beet posted:

a man can't move without he chin

Eediot Jedi

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Plotterboy posted:

It was I! The reverse death miller!

Seriously though who sent gaspy poo and Nazi memorabilia.

gonna go out on a limb and guess lord pants sent that anime about girls at panzer tank school.

busb posted:

so what im getting at is knob sandwich is right
hambeet

Fruity Gordo posted:

I was going for the photocopier but yours is just as good.

XyloJW

Matthew Beet posted:

*looks nervously over at killdozer. begins to sweat*

hambeet

Man my forehead is peeling it's gross. I got sunburnt this Monday at a 'work meeting'.

quite stretched out

the chillest

Fruity Gordo posted:

destroyed

quite stretched out

the chillest
realtalk this there's at least two buttons on my shirt that I didn't do up and I'm relying on my reflection in the work elevator to find

Coq au Nandos

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
On a brighter note, here's Ablo

SadisTech

Clem.
A few things of recent mention:

Pact: I've been reading it episodically since it started shortly after he wrapped up Worm. It's quite good, you should read it too. The story does not go in directions that you might predict. :d: :d: :d: :d: :d:

Ip Man: Watched following thread recommendation. Would happily watch again. Very little stupidity for your average kung fu movie and some decent performances, and the kung fu itself was astounding. Ip Man 2 was also entertaining, if only for the, ah, robust caricatures of Westerners it depicted. :d: :d: :d: :d:

Yesterday afternoon sucked, would not perform complex data modelling under the influence of the marry-jew-arna again. :d:

In other news I impulse bought this Square Enix mystery Xmas box of games for $9 and it was just delivered. I already have the majority of titles in it. I normally distribute spare keys in the Steam thread in Games but honestly, it's like throwing pebbles into the Pit of Doom over there, and I know there are a bunch of PC gamers in this thread, so have at 'em. Rather than paste the keys I'll go anti-lurker and just list the names. PM me if you want any of them, first in best dressed.

Thief - The Master Thief Edition
The Last Remnant
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Nosgoth Founders - Warlord Pack

FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 - 50% off voucher (making it $11.25)
FINAL FANTASY III - 50% off voucher (making it $9.00)

SadisTech fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Dec 18, 2014

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

hambeet

You are good people sadistech.

In other news I just voted in the triple J hottest 100. no i have no idea why i still care about it.

yes i filled up my top 10 with just chet faker and dz deathrays, why?

XyloJW posted:

hambeet is basically a giant anus.
^ art

Matthew Beet posted:

i'm a loving idiot.
^ art

The Narrator posted:

beet was right.

^ art

This post brought to you by a tremendous artist

https://fat.gfycat.com/ImpoliteSinfulBuzzard.webm
Matoi Ryuko

SadisTech posted:

Ip Man: Watched following thread recommendation. Would happily watch again. Very little stupidity for your average kung fu movie and some decent performances, and the kung fu itself was astounding. Ip Man 2 was also entertaining, if only for the, ah, robust caricatures of Westerners it depicted. :d: :d: :d: :d:

:hellyeah:

Matoi Ryuko

GoldStandardConure posted:

gently caress I love that picture.

Makes me laugh every time.

Look at his face, look how happy he is:

This bird is thinking "Now he's going to be spending all his time with ME!!!!"

put both hands in

:swoon:FYFE:swoon:

SadisTech posted:

A few things of recent mention:

Pact: I've been reading it episodically since it started shortly after he wrapped up Worm. It's quite good, you should read it too. The story does not go in directions that you might predict. :d: :d: :d: :d: :d:

Yesterday afternoon sucked, would not perform complex data modelling under the influence of the marry-jew-arna again. :d:

In other news I impulse bought this Square Enix mystery Xmas box of games for $9 and it was just delivered. I already have the majority of titles in it. I normally distribute spare keys in the Steam thread in Games but honestly, it's like throwing pebbles into the Pit of Doom over there, and I know there are a bunch of PC gamers in this thread, so have at 'em. Rather than paste the keys I'll go anti-lurker and just list the names. PM me if you want any of them, first in best dressed.

Thief - The Master Thief Edition
The Last Remnant
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Nosgoth Founders - Warlord Pack

FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 - 50% off voucher (making it $11.25)
FINAL FANTASY III - 50% off voucher (making it $9.00)

is that the new thief? i am waiting for it to hit $5 as the original thief games are some of my faves of all time, while the new one looks quite average but i am curious to try it

Avshalom

by Lowtax

Matthew Beet posted:

I had to do a big POO this morning

----------------

Endman

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

I just caught up on the thread and holy poo poo. Gaspy your life is like a loving sitcom.

So much so that I think "housemate opens package that is easily misinterpreted" is a plot I've watched at least a dozen times.

----------------

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
just saying you dickheads are making it really hard for me not to rip into my secret Santa package

Endman

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Once you're done dying, I'm sure we'll all look back on this and laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI

----------------

hambeet

I actually am right now. Too much wine, salsa and cc's last night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
also fyi mad katter your Santa HAS sent your package and it should be there in a few days :ninja:

• Locked thread