Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«5 »
godzilla hentai
Sep 6, 2010

Hi I'm Cliff Blezinski. Macklemore is the first mainstream rapper in years to actually have something to say.

Please retweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

So then, he asked me to go up on him!

I know this is supposed to be funny because of something to do with skin color but frankly OP, I couldn't care less about this.

COBRARocky
Jul 28, 2013

Cliffy B is relevant to the video game industry.

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

One Bad Motherfucker

macklemor has a stupid hair

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

I can't stop being mad.

420 eat a weed. It's the weed destiny.

Wormskull posted:

I know this is supposed to be funny because of something to do with skin color but frankly OP, I couldn't care less about this.

Goddamn I was gonna say it was because he was white but then you had to go and post this oh jeeze

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

who do you carry the torch for, my young man?

Cole "The Cole Train" Leonardson is a complex deconstruction of the expectations placed on the modern masculinty of black african american men

Supernorn
Jul 18, 2006

Still a resounding success and a very nice guy!

COBRARocky posted:

Cliffy B is relevant

Deofuta
Jul 7, 2013

Macklemore really just gets me. He raps about things I care about, like discount deals at the local thrift store and baseball. Him, Eminem, Vanilla Ice, they all speak to me in some way that Snoop Dog, Kanye, and Dr. Dre just cannot. Really makes you think.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I don't really like Macklemore, but I do like the way that Black Fellow in his song says "This is loving awesome!".

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo
Jul 8, 2009

VERY
DUMB

I don't like that song about gays. In fact, I hate it. gently caress that gay rear end song.

godzilla hentai
Sep 6, 2010

Deofuta posted:

Macklemore really just gets me. He raps about things I care about, like discount deals at the local thrift store and baseball. Him, Eminem, Vanilla Ice, they all speak to me in some way that Snoop Dog, Kanye, and Dr. Dre just cannot. Really makes you think.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

What we are doing here is only the image of what we would like to do.

I really take issue with the song "thrift store" because it has made all the rich privileged people buy all the clothes from thrift stores and now the underprivileged poor people cannot. Just something to think about next time you're enjoying your song.

pants cat
Mar 15, 2005

Macklemore is a hot ginger.

Fish Fry Andy
Aug 4, 2010

cliffy b is a loving plebian, all modern rap is completely poo poo in comparison to true musical prodigies such as lil b, josip on deck, soulja boy, etc., who cover more important social issues with tracks such as "sex in japan," "anime pussy," and "anime."

!-! ANIME CERTIFIED !-!

Lil B (Based God) posted:

"The mind is so complex when you're Based. 32 Levels. Welcome to my world."

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

pants cat posted:

Macklemore is a hot ginger.

macklemores daughter:

Not Jon Stewart
May 30, 2013

Eff yeah dude, macelmore raps about the dangers of drugs and also social issues. I don't hear any "gangsta rappers" singing about that stuff haha.

cuckold cleanup
Sep 27, 2013

'conscious' rap

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Wormskull posted:

Chemtrail
Dec 29, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Because he is not black.

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

Chemtrail posted:

Because he is not black.

I was having a good time reading GBS and then you posted and

oh man

look what the stink dragged in

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman is not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

Macklemore is okay, I suppose.....let me tell you a little somethin' somethin' about MC Chris

Aerobic Robot
Dec 11, 2007

ASK ME HOW I HAVE CRYING MELTDOWNS ABOUT BEING A GAY FURRY. PS, I'M 16 YEARS OLD

Armitage posted:

Macklemore is okay, I suppose.....let me tell you a little somethin' somethin' about MC Chris

requesting photos of the dude making gently caress and it pans up and hes wearing an mc chris shirt

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

I can't stop being mad.

420 eat a weed. It's the weed destiny.

Is MC Chris real or is he one of those fake people vocaloid things?

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

Cliff Bleszinski is the first mainstream game designer in years to actually have something to say - MC frontalot

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Armitage posted:

Let me tell YOU about Weird Al Yankovic.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman is not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

Wormskull posted:

Let me tell YOU about Weird Al Yankovic.

I heard he's white and nerdy c/d

Chemtrail
Dec 29, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

BOAT SHOWBOAT posted:

I was having a good time reading GBS and then you posted and

oh man

look what the stink dragged in

You sound uptight, all ok buddy?

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

Chemtrail posted:

You sound uptight, all ok buddy?

not much hbu

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

I'm so lean I can't even blink.

Too bad he says it poorly (he's bad at rapping)

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

and she told me, "Listen honey. There's hundreds of strong men out there. I like men who are kind, who are honest, men who can be open with me."

Black ppl don't care about social issues anymore, all they care about is "bling" and "hoes". Unfortunate but tru.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 24, 2007

Armitage posted:

I heard he's white and nerdy c/d

more like fake nerd trying to make a buck off the true nerds.

if you ever see him on the street, start peppering him with star wars questions and you'll see what I mean

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The 2nd verse of All About the Pentiums is one of the best verses in all of White Rapdom, in this humble Goon's opinion.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc If U Buck posted:

The 2nd verse of All About the Pentiums is one of the best verses in all of White Rapdom, in this humble Goon's opinion.

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

exquisite tea posted:

Black ppl don't care about social issues anymore, all they care about is "bling" and "hoes". Unfortunate but tru.

"are you gonna liberate us girls
From male white corporate oppression?"

godzilla hentai
Sep 6, 2010

Bumping this for the dude who was asking about hip hop. Macklemore is all he needs

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

white people

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

What?

rap being the domain of black people is pretty racist so its good that macklemore is there to make rap for white people. As always its the whites that have to actually bring about social progress.

Goop.com Webmaster
May 8, 2013

Mr. Blezinski, I have a question that's been plaguing me for years. In the Jazz Jackrabbit manual you are credited with "making a game that you didn't want to talk about" what game is it referring to?

Also Macklemore is actually quite talented, it's a shame his only mainstream success was that stupid thrift shop song.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

What?

Please listen to macklemore discuss how loving racist black people its really one of the most important rap songs in the history of rap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INNCxVpGpyU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Snazz
Nov 15, 2003

Why is he a fish?

«5 »