Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

I don't think he deserves anywhere near the amount of hate he gets for posting here. Besides, raping a dog isn't like raping a human - the emotional structure of a dog's psyche is completely different from a human's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Mobile
Nov 12, 2006

I guess Jesus would ride a Harley.

How many dogs have you raped?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

I'm not saying animal surprise sex is good, but there's plenty of worse things a human can do.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'm not entirely sure that dogs can be raped. I mean, they're pack animals. Obviously the poster was the alpha male and the bitch knew she would have to take it one way or another, so its like implied consent. Constant implied consent.

Supernorn
Jul 18, 2006

Still a resounding success and a very nice guy!

How many threads is this dog rapist going to get? jesus christ.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

food for thought, OP

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

i can go anywhere suck my dick niggah - DMX

dont surprise sex

carrion kit
Mar 19, 2005

'lapse!

I would also posit that the physical structure of a dogs pussy and/or rear end is also markedly different. Apples and Oranges really.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't mind his posts, OP. Being reminded that he allegedly raped an animal is more annoying to me.

Rageaholic Monkey
May 31, 2005

And in the dream I knew that he was goin' on ahead and he was fixin' to make a fire somewhere out there in all that dark and all that cold, and I knew that whenever I got there he would be there. And then I woke up...

How many dog rapists could a dog rapist surprise sex if a dog rapist could surprise sex dogs?

Dank Fishbong
Jan 17, 2013

by XyloJW

making me think

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Let's be honest, raping a dog is pretty funny. I live in the UK, which borders a country called Wales, and some of the funny stuff we like to say about people from Wales is to do with the fact they have sex with sheep.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

Let's be honest, raping a dog is pretty funny. I live in the UK, which borders a country called Wales, and some of the funny stuff we like to say about people from Wales is to do with the fact they have sex with sheep.

Buckwild Dorf
Apr 5, 2011

by XyloJW

When a female dog develops a bond with you, they will back themselves up into you. This is a consensual action, and we don't know if it was surprise sex at all.

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

it's true, we do

Ok and what about aatrek, children's brains are different too? Are you going to defend him too? You loving sicko!

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I wouldnt gently caress a dog, but if given the opportunity I would passionately make love to a human woman.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

I'll be honest here -- that actually is funny and it's changed my entire outlook on the dog raping guy.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

How many dogs have tried to surprise sex humans, anyway? I'm a victim myself (or rather my right leg is), and I'll be honest, while it wasn't the most pleasant thing in the world, I was able to laugh it off afterwards.

Dank Fishbong
Jan 17, 2013

by XyloJW

I.N.R.I posted:

#wow #whoa

Dank Fishbong
Jan 17, 2013

by XyloJW

I.N.R.I posted:

How many dogs have tried to surprise sex humans, anyway? I'm a victim myself (or rather my right leg is), and I'll be honest, while it wasn't the most pleasant thing in the world, I was able to laugh it off afterwards.

it is good to laugh

Gypsum Fantastic
Aug 8, 2012

Pickled Kittens posted:

I'm not entirely sure that dogs can be raped. I mean, they're pack animals. Obviously the poster was the alpha male and the bitch knew she would have to take it one way or another, so its like implied consent. Constant implied consent.

Most videos I watch involving sexual relations between a lady and a dog, the dog is loving it.

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

wow such penis
much penetration

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

DasNasty posted:

it is good to laugh

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Most videos I watch involving sexual relations between a lady and a dog, the dog is loving it.

gently caress you

cocaine dad show
Jul 2, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

what do you call a sheep tied to a lampost in wales? a leisure centre

circ dick soleil
Sep 26, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

It's actually good that he raped his dog.

Gypsum Fantastic
Aug 8, 2012

dad gay. so what posted:

gently caress you

you seem a little cheesed off with me for some reason i can't work out?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

you seem a little cheesed off with me for some reason i can't work out?

I don't think he believes women should enjoy themselves in such a situation, the misogynist.

argondamn
Aug 16, 2007

Not surprised. You do to the forums what he does to dogs.

Los Lobos
Nov 9, 2012

ask PI what they think, OP

Buckwild Dorf
Apr 5, 2011

by XyloJW

I want to hear the dog's story.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

argondamn posted:

Not surprised. You do to the forums what he does to dogs.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Shoes for pidgeons posted:

what do you call a sheep tied to a lampost in wales? a leisure centre

Lmfao

Dr. Tim Whatley
Jun 25, 2012

DON'T PAY MORE

BAGELSPORT

a hole is a hole eh OP?????

carrion kit
Mar 19, 2005

'lapse!

Buffy slayed that dick from what I heard, frankly I'm a little jealous.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

The emotional wellbeing of dogs really doesn't matter any more than say, the Chinese.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

fantastic

I'm constantly raping at least something.

Dank Fishbong
Jan 17, 2013

by XyloJW

A young man moves to a village in Wales and gets talking to an old man from the village. He asks the old man what his name is; the old man gets very irate at this point and says: "See that line of houses over there? I built them all, but do they call me Jones the house builder? Do they hell! See those railway lines over there? I laid them all, but do they call me Jones the engineer? Do they hell! See those bridges over that river? I built them all, but do they call me Jones the bridge builder? Do they hell! But, a long long time ago, I hosed *one* sheep..."

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'd say it doesn't matter much because all dogs look pretty much the same to me other than their hair colors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

something awful poster soviet space dog has 20 sheep on his new zealand farm

«4 »