Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I hardly remember anything about this game other than how amazing Hugh's theme song is and how terrible Hugh is, but that might be because Porygon-Z and Chandelure is kind of an overpowered combo for the main game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

D3m3 posted:

I think this myself, and find it improves the Hugh experience greatly. He becomes much better when you stop thinking of him as a rival and a serious character and start thinking of him as an object of ridicule.

Oh he's hilarious, you'll find no disagreement here.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Captain Fargle posted:

Fun fact: The recently released Pokemon XY added a new type to the roster, the Fairy Type! As part of that a bunch of old monsters got retconned into being Fairy and Mawile is one of them. While Mawile is a pure Steel type in this game, in XY and all future games it's typing is now Steel/Fairy. :eng101:

Which is, by the numbers, the best defensive typing in the game, so Mawile is a total boss.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Wounded Land posted:

...I'm so confused now.

Vinny's Snivy got switched by problematic hardware with a Mawile from some family in Pennsylvania.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Blaziken386 posted:

He deserves the title of Barnacle.

Barnacles are awesome in Pokeworld, so this is an incorrect comparison.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

legendsuper posted:

What's the plural of Pokémon ?

It's like moose.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

SirPhoebos posted:

Unlike Black1, the Petlil you get here has the Own Tempo ability. This pokemon was a fixture in my Black 2 run.

I used an Own Tempo Petilil myself, but I was in White 2. It was also a fixture.

Well until I realized that Porygon-Z was gamebreaking as gently caress, that kind of put a damper on other people doing things ever. :v:

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Darth TNT posted:

In addition I didn't like the Pokes on this route either.

Dude what? Drifblim owns man. My adorable ghost blimp buddy.

I really like the next area and spent a long while just roaming around in there because I love the music too. It's really cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I'm gonna get ORAS to go on a fun adventure with my Pokemon pals.

• Locked thread