Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zagglezig
Oct 16, 2012
An artistic shut-in forced into the pokemon adventure. This should be interesting.

Rose Spirit posted:

There are legless lizards, maybe there can be... legged... snakes? :psyduck:

I always thought the skinks around here looked pretty snake-like. They're...sleeker than the other lizards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zagglezig
Oct 16, 2012
Of course, the implication of the medal guy is that he's either personally spying on you and racing to the pokemon center ahead of you, or that medal case has all kinds of surveillance equipment in it.

Zagglezig
Oct 16, 2012

saihate posted:

Cheren's super pale eyelids are freaking me out.

I was fine with it, though it does make him look like a businesswoman. Bianca's eyelids, though, blend in with the rest of her face, which makes it look like her eyes disappeared altogether, especially since her glasses obscure the eyelid line.

Zagglezig
Oct 16, 2012
So, since they are previously owned, but you still catch them from the wild, do N's pokemon act and gain exp like captured pokemon or traded ones?

Zagglezig
Oct 16, 2012
I know the "movies" are really more like scenes and it's silly to criticize the format the game uses, but still, it took them til the third movie of a series call The Giant Woman to actually have a giant woman. That's like if Alien took two movies just getting the chest-burster ready to go.

I doubt there's this much though to it, but since someone brought up that this is the first movie series where you're meant to lose a lot, I wonder if they decided to start handing out escape ropes because of that. Health up items for movies where you need to survive, fleeing items for ones where you're losing. Probably not, but it would be an interesting attention to detail.

• Locked thread