Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
revengeanceful
Sep 27, 2006

Glory, glory Man United!

Cryohazard posted:

I like playing Inferno, because I get to throw demons at people until they fall over.

That's literally all you need to know about playing Inferno.

I'll second this. I basically followed this guide to help me get started and to help build a good Inferno deck with what I could buy after completing the campaign: http://www.gamefaqs.com/iphone/683357-might-and-magic-duel-of-champions/faqs/67075 Since then, I haven't lost in like ten straight games with a slight variation on the deck below. It's focused on doing a lot of damage as quickly as possible, with the spells and fortunes designed to help me finish the game off once my opponent starts to stabilize.

Inferno Deck (59 cards):
1 Garant, Seeker of Discord

4 Maniac
4 Succubus
4 Demented
2 Sea Elf Archer
2 Tormentor
2 Juggernaut
2 Cerberus
2 Pit Fiend
4 Lilim
2 Ravager
1 Hellfire Slave

4 Fire Bolt
1 Fire Trap
1 Dispel Magic
2 Teleport
2 Town Portal
2 Fireball
3 Gold Pile
4 Altar of Destruction
2 Chaos Rift

4 Celebrations
2 Day of Fortune
2 Week of the Weaponsmiths

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

revengeanceful
Sep 27, 2006

Glory, glory Man United!
My in-game name is revengeanceful, would definitely be interested in games with you guys/gals.

• Locked thread