Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mahler
Oct 30, 2008

Hmmm. My actual profile is this guy: http://www.criticker.com/profile/Big_Lemons/

Add me or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Starscream posted:

3: Christine?
4: The Marine?

3. Nope. Sideways
4. Yep!

fenix down
Jan 12, 2005

We talked about how many stars we've received, but I didn't even realize it categorizes how many you've given as well. Looks like these are my 3 favorite mini-reviewers:

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

I've given 0 stars to your reviews? That doesn't sound right, though I don't star many reviews.

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
I've only given one? Well I am lazy as poo poo so that makes sense.

fenix down
Jan 12, 2005

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

I've given 0 stars to your reviews? That doesn't sound right, though I don't star many reviews.
Haha, I'm not fishing for stars! I typically star a couple every time I rate something, but didn't realize they were stacking up so much.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
There's a Criticker thread?! never knew

my profile: http://www.criticker.com/profile/HonestThief/

TychoCelchuuu
Jan 2, 2012

This space for Rent.
Looks like the site just got an update to make it look slightly slicker. It's still basically the same but at least it isn't quite as '90s as it was before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Well, I hate it. I've been using the site for over 8 years though so I think its just because I'm scared of change. I'll get used to it I'm sure.

• Locked thread