Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Rx Suicide emailed me and all I got was this amazingly awesome forum account.

Tortured By Flan
Today I will tackle Killzone Shadowfall singleplayer! I'm fairly well versed in fps games and familiar with killzone, but otherwise this is a fresh run with no knowledge of the things to come. Please watch me make a fool of myself with my dog oh god!

http://www.twitch.tv/Lothire

edit: Chapter 1+2 down! Sounded like there was some chat delay when speaking, but I wasn't doing a lot of that. Thanks to you guys who dropped in (*and to you rxHydrocodone for the advise). It was surprisingly more fun having people to talk to and help me out. Might drop the camera from the broadcast next time as it squished the window kinda bad, making the objectives window hard to see. I might drop all of it and just bring the laptop with me and keep an eye on the chat that way.

Oh, and I'll probably be at it again in a couple hours.

Lothire fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Dec 15, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Back in the saddle with Killzone fun times, continuing our adventures on chapter 3.

video games!

E: Thanks again the handful of people that dropped on by. Sometime tomorrow will be the continuation on Chapter 6!

Lothire fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Dec 15, 2013

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
So much FFXIV yesterday, and tomorrow will be similar. But today, more Killzone Shadowfall! Chapter 6 and onwards, maybe even finish. Knack is in line to be played next, but I may slip into one of the free PSPlus games before that.

Fun on a bun.

e: poo poo is getting TOUGH. I forget the last few stages of Killzone games are just all out ball busters. Just landed on chapter 9 and will continue to the end, but I get to step out for an hour or two before I do fire it back up.

Lothire fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Dec 17, 2013

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
And we're back underway for Killzone, chapter 9 and hopefully the ending!

E: First PS4 game completed! Fairly enjoyable game over all, a bit more so than the last one I played. Really liked having the little bot thing on hand to flank enemies with. Knack will be kind if interesting as it's not really my usual kind of game, but we'll see how it goes.

Lothire fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Dec 17, 2013

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
After many days of FFXIV, I am now prepared to enjoy a fine game of Knack. I don't know anything about it, save that some dude that made Crash Bandicoot worked on it? Today will also feature my very wet dog who walked with me in the slushy snow just an hour ago and will get my couch wet. Please look forward to it!

Video games ahoy (will still be a few minutes before I'm set up)

e: A successful romp. Thanks those of you who hung out and chatted some! Aiming to sneak in some more play tomorrow, as always will drop a line here.

Lothire fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Dec 21, 2013

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Kind if wish I had caught that. I didn't pick up the DLC when I blasted through the game on PS3, was considering giving it another run on the PS4. See how different it might be.

Anyways, will have Knack up and running shortly. Chapter 4-2 (or was it -3?) is where I left off. Will have a few hours to put into it, doubt I'll reach the ending tonight.

The land of wonders.

e: Done at chapter 7-3. Man, this game really likes to drag on. Looks like I'm getting a couple people every once in a while stopping by though, so that's nice.

Lothire fucked around with this message at 08:46 on Dec 23, 2013

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Finishing off Knack. Hopefully. Chapter 7 I believe.

I've had my fill of this game.

E: It went on for some 4-5 hours, hoping by hour 2 I would have been done with it. Alas, it took 6 more chapters to beat. It is now over and I thank any who came by and watched. I noted at some points we had almost 20 entire human beings watching me play a video game. Terribly, in parts, ranting through-out all of it. Next streaming will likely involve one of the free PS Plus games.

Lothire fucked around with this message at 11:37 on Dec 24, 2013

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Streaming on Christmas eve.

I'm not much for the current titles outside what I've gone through already. To dig deeper into the system I'll be grabbing some games off PSN and seeing how I like em. Resogun, Contrast and Warframe will get some face time tonight, though I don't expect to get far in any of em.

E: Ya', really didn't spend much time in any of 'em. I liked Warframe, but there was endless amounts of rubber-banding going on. Resogun was good too, but I've never been much for shmups.

Lothire fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Dec 25, 2013

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Was going to get streaming with Doki Doki Universe. Not.. Entirely a game I want to get into to be honest, but I'm tired of joining the tons of others who are streaming Killzone multiplayer! As it turned out, the store was down.. So, multiplayer it was.

But now it's back up! Doki is downloading and will be running shortly. Dog may or may not make his appearance.

E: Done for the night. Really, really weird deal this game.. But it did get a few eyeballs this late at night. Probably not very streamed this game (because it's quite boring).

Lothire fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Dec 30, 2013

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Today is Don't Starve day! Well, maybe not day. Any case it is new and interesting, and so it shall be played.

I think there's a pig with a top hat on.

E: Neat but I can't seem to figure out what I'm suppose to be doin'! Or how to use traps, or find certain materials.. I think I'm gonna need to read up on this game if I'm to continue.

Lothire fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Jan 8, 2014

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Outlast gonna scare me!

Edit: alright that wasn't really my cup of tea. Little warframe!

Lothire fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Feb 5, 2014

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Time for some Strider!

I'm gonna die a lot.

edit: done for now. I didn't die all that often!

Lothire fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Feb 22, 2014

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Back in it with Strider. No idea how much longer till the end, but I can't imagine it being too far now.

Stridin' along.

e: And done for today. I guess it's gonna go on longer than I thought, something about knocking out 3 gravity core things and I just busted up the second one. Gonna be busy tomorrow so might not get around to streamin' for a bit.

Lothire fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Feb 23, 2014

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
See if I can't finish up strider in the next hour or so.

Stridin' along again.

E: Strider done! That last boss had me in fits over the controls. Could not look one way and sword swing without moving into whatever I'm trying to hit and damaging me. Took way longer than it should have. Should have some time for thi4f tomorrow.

Lothire fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Feb 26, 2014

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Everyone's favorite game thi4f going up. Just starting out.

So excited.

[edit] 2 levels/chapters/whatever down. Pickin' it up tomorrow probably maybe.

Lothire fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Feb 28, 2014

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Trying really hard to get thief progress done. Chapter 2 and on.

Here we go again

e: GAME COMPLETE! Man.. Did not enjoy it.

Lothire fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Mar 5, 2014

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Today is metal gear solid day! For me, in any case, as it just arrived. I even bought a new machine to help with my chat problems, a google chromebook! What a fun little device.

Please join me as I play something that I will really enjoy.

Guys I'm sorry, for whatever reason the last cutscene stuff was blocked from stream. I'm gonna dick about the game for a bit but otherwise, not gonna be too interesting.

Lothire fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Mar 19, 2014

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Infamous Second Son is here! Starting it up soon.

E: done for now. this is gonna be a long game, but so far, pretty fun.

Lothire fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Mar 22, 2014

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Same deal today with Second Son! I'm not far, only liberated two districts so far. Plenty left to do.

The fun we will have

e:done, I should probably check my links better. More tonight perhaps!

Lothire fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Mar 25, 2014

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Back in on it with some Second Son. Most of the northern area claimed, then onto story missions (still only rocking smoke powers).

Weeee

E: Done. Lotta clearing out DUP territory, but it's ALL done now. Next run should be a lot of story missions.

Lothire fucked around with this message at 09:58 on Mar 29, 2014

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
One more run of Second Son, gonna wrap story up starting from basically after getting the second powers.

The fun we will have

e: Game complete. Pretty nice, think I liked 2 a bit more but playing in a Seattle-ish place was really, really neat. Good stuff.

Lothire fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Apr 1, 2014

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
It's a pretty fickle thing streaming, but I enjoy it none the less. Never know who's popping in.

Speaking of, Watch Dogs time, first time firing it up. Would it be ironic if my dog was watching?

edit: Done for today, not much time but I'm sleepy as hell tonight. More to be done later.

Lothire fucked around with this message at 03:17 on May 30, 2014

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
More Watch Dogs. A pretty main story focused run, still roughly near the beginning.

edit: Ok somehow I didn't post this when I started. I've no idea how that happened. I gotta break tho, so more running around tomorrow.

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Once more around the park with Watch Dogs. Hopefully significantly more story progress today, from the later part of ACT I and on.

e: Done for now, need a break. Fairly long game even just shooting for story missions.

Lothire fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Jun 1, 2014

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Finishing up Watch Dogs. Not really sure where I am, still have one more island to open/connect with, it may be a few more hours of story play.

e: Ya, no where near the ending tonight. One mission before the end of act 3 tho, act 4+ doesn't have as many so it's getting there. any luck, finish it tomorrow.

Lothire fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Jun 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
THIS time will be the ending for Watch Dogs! I hope. Starting from the last mission of ACT3.

e: That's all she wrote. Thanks for joining.

Lothire fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Jun 4, 2014

• Locked thread