Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

EC posted:

Oh god I know...the PS4 is the perfect Dark Souls 2 system FROM just announce it already fuuuuccckkkkk

I'm streaming some Resogun, but at Master difficulty level, which y'all may or may not have seen before. Enemies shoot at you when they die now, which completely changes the game. Bosses are supposed have different mechanics as well, but I haven't been able to make it to the first boss.

I might also try to do some trophy hunting a bit later, specifically the one for getting to a boss only using Boost. No mic/camera, but I'm watching chat on my laptop so feel free to say hell make fun of my playing.

http://twitch.tv/notecec

They might as well do HD editions of Demon's/Dark Souls/2 for PS4 considering Yoshida said watching people play Dark Souls on youtube is what lead to the share function.

Bank it Sony.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread