Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
Also about to stream some Black Flag and I also have chat opened elsewhere. I will be about mid-game, and will be doing some story stuff, so spoilers obviously.

or not... seems to be some issues tonight

Underwhelmed fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Nov 24, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Zero One posted:

That's how I had it running earlier (although no one chatted with me). Is that how people prefer to see streams? I can't imagine anyone really liking the comments view.

Different people like different things, but I tend to find streams with a lot of chatter and or banter more entertaining. It really depends on the game, the streamer, and the viewers though. Obviously the Twitch rank and file can be pretty terrible, but not always.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Radnor posted:

I created a website that aggregates everyone's twitch.tv streams on one page.

http://goonstream.azurewebsites.net/

Click on Add/Edit Streams at the top to add your name to the list if you like, and let me know if you see anything breaking. I plan on working on improving it over time but for now it's fairly simple.

Website code is here. Feel free to submit submit ideas! https://github.com/radnor/goonstream

That is nice.

I just tried to add myself and I was already there, so good job beating me to my own punch.

• Locked thread