Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oo Koo
Nov 19, 2012
It's been a really long time since I last read anything Discworld, but I think my favorite was the Science of Discworld. It was fun reading about the wizards trying to figure out our universe and physics and the accompanying chapters of real science were also fascinating.

Also this game is really good, and I think I almost managed to complete it without resorting to a guide when I played it as a child, I think my only hangups were one piece of pixelhunting and the very final interaction you have to do before the ending cutscene rolls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oo Koo
Nov 19, 2012
I think you can cut daemon tools out of that recipe. You should be able to just directly mount the game disc .iso in your virtual machine after you're done installing windows on it and don't need to have the windows disc .iso mounted anymore.

• Locked thread