Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

revmoo posted:

Shouldn't this car theoretically outrun most sport bikes as well?

Only older ones. Keep in mind most modern liter+ sport bikes will do a 1/4 mile near or under 10 seconds bone stock. And it's not too hard to dip them down into the 9's or 8's with some mods. Though using a Seven chassis for a drag car is kinda... missing the point of a Lotus-style car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Comrade Flynn posted:

Look, I'm not saying your car should have this engine, but your car should absolutely have this goddamn engine:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FERRARI-F40-Engine-NOS-Complete-BRAND-NEW-328-512-308-Testarossa-/161337171741?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

I just put a bid on that thing. Not very much but who knows, maybe nobody else will bid on it and I'll get a Ferrari engine for a buck. :v:

• Locked thread