Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I like Maryland's flag and everybody loves satan, so I was happy to see these patches that are somehow related to the Maryland Death Fest:

I got two.

E- from here http://www.etsy.com/listing/151563338/inverted-maryland-flag-cross-patch-an#zoom

Snowy has a new favorite as of 03:42 on Dec 2, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Someone mentioned red bear flags earlier, and a google away I ended up on a site of gay bear flags. Totally innocently!

I like this one, the fur colored rainbow:

And the description on this is great, "Tierced per bend sinister: first quarter azure; second quarter tierced per bend sinister of argent, sable and bruin; third quarter vert, over the azure and argent a footprint dexter in pale or."

Didn't have enough? Here's a couple more:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

El Negocio posted:

The top one just invokes the 90s X-Men to me.

To me it looks like the ultimate "white power world" flag, between the compass rose and the sun cross symbol that neo nazis love to use along with the Celtic cross, etc.

quote:

The Norwegian Nazi party Nasjonal Samling used a golden sun cross on a red background as its official symbol. Various white nationalist and Neo-Nazi groups use the sun cross; the Knights Party also uses it in their official flag.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

That's what what 37Fs are for.

37F makes for a pretty funny GIS. Turntables, asian bikini babes, and a few soldiers for good measure :v:

• Locked thread